Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Caesaran
Raven
Raven

15 Nov 2012, 1:08 pm

Alright, this crazy chick from the wrongplanet chatroom explained this pretty far out idea of what aspergians and what is their purpose, She gave me this wierd idea of how aspergians are like the spotted hyena.

She said that they dose their cubs with testerone and other stuff in order to masculinize them while they are still in the womb.

I looked into this stuff and it seems like us aspies are masculinized humans outfitted for survival, She explained that the rate of aspies born rises during times of famine or food shortages and pregnant moms during this time have their bodies dose their unborn babies with testorone to increase their chance of survival.

lelia
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2012, 1:10 pm

That's a theory. I'm not sure how well it corresponds with reality.

Caesaran
Raven
Raven

15 Nov 2012, 1:16 pm

I dunno, It was some crazy chick in WP chat.

I think she has a good link between the two, she said that the prenatal testorone is the activator of the asperger's syndrome and stuff, I mean having the genes lying dormant in the first place waiting to be turned on by a hormone shot from mom in the womb is a pretty sound arguement.

I mean if anti-social person who wouldn't likely share food someone is more likely to survive would explain a lot.

Silver_Meteor
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2012, 7:09 pm

Spotted hyena clans are a female dominated society.