Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

kprox1994
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Apr 2011, 11:13 pm

I find Macs to be evil, limited amount of hardware choices. I hate the menu bar being stuck at the top, (newer internet browsers don't even use menu bars, so Firefox and Chrome are going to take up more screen real estate on a mac). Dashboard is pointless, Expose is kinda cool, but I don't find reaching to my keyboard to be all that useful. Very little customization, the dock sucks for multitasking (Win 7 taskbar much more useful). And the mice suck, the magic mouse makes me want real buttons and it is sometimes imprecise, and when you click on the scroll wheel with a 3rd party mouse it brings up dashboard instead of fast scrolling which is annoying. Finder sucks too. Did I mention they are made by a communist company Apple? The only thing Apple products are good for is hacking, like my jailbroken iPod touch, and Final Cut Pro is good. And this is coming from someone who uses a Mac almost every day.

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2011, 11:12 pm

Macs are cool

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2011, 11:16 pm

Steven Jobs is Hitler!