Check out my new computer nerd blog on Wordpress!

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

CryptoNerd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

31 May 2016, 11:03 am

I started a Wordpress blog that's all about software. I'm trying to get more views, and I hope people will find the content of the blog interesting, so I thought telling people on all the forums I go to would be a good way to publicize it. So far it has only one post, but I will be posting more to it soon, mostly about different operating systems, command line hacking, virtualization, retrocomputing, retro gaming, and maybe a few other topics. The blog can be found here. Check it out! :D

JJabb
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Jun 2016, 7:37 pm

I read through a few posts. It seems like a decent start. There are still a few things to clean up but the content is decent. I'll mark it as a favorite and stop back here and there. I will look through the Slack installation info for sure, though. I am using Arch now on my laptop and Fedora on my desktop. For some reason I am a sucker for a Linux challenge. Also, do you only code in C? I would like to learn once I get Python under my belt...

fjoois
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Jul 2019, 2:26 am

Good day! It`s running Wordpress 5.1.1 + For caching I grabbed the (/ cart / / my-account / / checkout / added exceptions). But the only problem is: the basket widget (icon) is also cached. Although add products to the basket, even delete, the widget value is cached and does not change, there is also a conflict with the plugin https:// that suppose should not prevent. I have a question, is there a caching plugin capable of adding a basket widget to an exception? Thank you in advance for the hint!

Last edited by B19 on 14 Nov 2019, 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.: spammer