Trying to find a product can someone please help?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2011, 2:08 pm

I'm going to be on college campus this Fall and was going to buy this product but can't think of the name of it or find it!! ! It was a writing "tablet" thing (to take notes) and is usually available at Target. I thought it was called E something I thought EEPC (by ASUS) but that didn't look right. I can't think of its actual name!! ! DARN IT! I'm sure with the weeks leading up to school time they'll advertise it but can't seem for the life of me to remember its name! DARN IT!

cyberscan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2011, 3:22 pm

How are you? I will look for the name of the product. If i find it, I will get right back to you.
Have you looked at http://www.asustablet.com/?

ryan93
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2011, 4:43 pm

zeldapsychology wrote:
I'm going to be on college campus this Fall and was going to buy this product but can't think of the name of it or find it!! ! It was a writing "tablet" thing (to take notes) and is usually available at Target. I thought it was called E something I thought EEPC (by ASUS) but that didn't look right. I can't think of its actual name!! ! DARN IT! I'm sure with the weeks leading up to school time they'll advertise it but can't seem for the life of me to remember its name! DARN IT!

I have a bamboo tablet that puts notes onto my PC. The writing quality is very bad :/ It's still a lot better than going through mountains of A4 however.

Member of the WP Strident Atheists

Madbones
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2011, 4:55 pm

zeldapsychology wrote:

..... Epad?

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2011, 5:07 pm

Thanks for looking. The tablets came out in 2011 this is a product that is on the market around school season and I've seen Target carry it. Wish I could remember the name of IT!