Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

JazzofLife
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Jan 2012, 10:13 am

Hi all.......

Do you enjoy doing website development? Are you starting out with developing websites or have developed websites for awhile and are established with what you're doing? If you would like to help Greater Chattanooga Aspies get its website up and going, please contact me at [email protected]. Greater Chattanooga Aspies is a support organization for adults with high functioning Autism and Asperger Syndrome in the Chattanooga, Tennessee area. GCA just started its second year, having had its one-year anniversary on December 31, 2011.

I'm looking at roughly five static pages, nothing dynamic (in other words, no fancy anything jumping off the page or fancy gadgets or anything as such on a webpage to wow me or anyone reading the website), with a few pictures, and "contact us" page. Looking for something basic to get my organization going until I know enough about HTML/CSS to develop the kind of website I have in mind, overall. My organization's advisory board will be meeting in the middle of January 2012 to decide what we want to do about the website, etc. I would like to have a calendar and a few other things as well for the GCA website, but cost will determine if that is possible or not.

If you are an Aspie or anyone you know is an Aspie (as that is who I prefer my organization give its business to - an Aspie), please email me from here or at [email protected] - and let me know what your website is, where I can see your website portfolio work, and how much you will charge for what I am asking in the previous paragraph. Legit work only.. .

Deadline for bids to Greater Chattanooga Aspies by January 10, 2012. Thanks, Scott/Greater Chattanooga Aspies.

Dx'd with AS and AD/HD Combined in 2007

Interests: Music, great outdoors (beach/mountains), cooking/baking, philosophy, arts/sciences, reading, writing, sports, spirituality, Green, sus

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

02 Jan 2012, 12:44 pm

[Moved from General Autism Discussion to Computers, Math, Science, and Technology]

KaleyS
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Aug 2019, 5:47 am

Interesting question! It is a pity, there aren't many responses here. I tried creating a website using one of the website builders. I should say, a review on helped me to find out all necessary info about the most popular of them and choose a proper one In general, I was pleased with the result, and I want to say that it is great that modern technologies allow to build websites without coding knowledge and skills.

Last edited by B19 on 14 Nov 2019, 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.: spammer

fiber bundle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Aug 2019, 4:36 pm

I wish my ISP allowed me to host.

tensordyne
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Sep 2019, 4:05 pm

submissions should already be closed. Why is this thread even a thing???