Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

dynamitetalks
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Dec 2017, 7:46 pm

Anyone into Robotics? ROS? Programming? 3D modelling and Design or 3D printing of robots or hacking electronics or computers or reverse engineering?

If you're I would love to hear what your interest are, also is it one of your special interests? What have you done / worked on that you are proud or satisfied with?

What are your skillset / experience?

Or you can just say whatever you'd liked : :ninja: :skull: :nerdy: :nerdy: :D

AntisocialButterfly
Raven
Raven

20 Dec 2017, 7:39 am

No replies :O damn. I love programming it is one of my special interests :D ahahah. I would love to go into robotics and AI programming however I think I need to increase my math skills ahaha. I get very confused when they get into how a body moves and all the physics etc. I think it is awesome though!

How awesome would it be to break a human mind down into all the little parts, I really like biology as well and like making plans for how I would make a robot brain. There are lots of biological chemicals all around the human body and I wonder if making just a brain would be enough (for example the largest amount of serotonin receptors in your gut, not in your brain, so you literally are what you eat!) how would you program that kinda stuff!

I currently work in web development, with 5 years experience now I think!? I write in mainly NodeJS and Python, and then frontend I am happy with most javascript frameworks, html and css etc. Love my job :3.

Best bit of work I did was a reverse auction (The price goes down, people press a button when it is a price they are happy with, the first 3 people to click get the prize) it had to deal with up to 20k people pressing the button at the same time, and I had great fun architecting it!