Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 11:00 pm

The latest iPhone XS Max is a little over $1,000, who would want to pay that? Why pay if a new iPhone coming out next year? Why people have to have the latest technology? I don’t understand. People sure love going into debt.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 11:09 pm

In China iPhone are used as symbol of wealth and status, which is important for some NTs.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 11:39 pm

If you work some employers will provide you with them. But, they also get to monitor your calls, or so I overheard at Jury Duty. 8O

QuantumChemist
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 10:50 am

I am still using a sixteen year old flip phone on a daily basis. The plan for it is as cheap as you will likely ever find. Most of my students cannot believe that it works until I show them. It is only used for phone calls, no texting as I just do not care to do that. There is a saying that goes: “Those who are naturally smart do not need a smartphone to think with.”. When I ask people hard questions, it is a bit sad to realize that many of them go directly to their phone rather that to try to think it out.

Hackerman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Mar 2019, 8:05 pm

Apple users love the smell of Apple's farts. They will buy literally anything as long as it has an Apple logo slapped onto it. I've written quite a lot about Apple brand loyalty and how it's screwing over the technology industry. Check it out. It's worth a read: link link

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 10:05 pm

I still have iPhone 6, it’s less than 2 years old. My boyfriend getting the latest phone, iPhone XS Max.