Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2019, 10:09 am

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 919AAJFjfF

It's from yahoo answers, that I wrote there

Quote:
I suffer from Asperger's Syndrome, I'm 33 years old, as a rule, I don't drink alcohol either, although recently I was celebrating an important event, I drank 400 ml of vodka because of it :-)

It was fun, unfortunately the next day was much worse and I remembered why I hate alcohol so much :-) (love hate relationship ) :-)

Recently, I read a funny article, well, like in any civilized country we have an age limit for alcohol and it is 18 years old, it is not as restrictive as in America and we do not destroy the careers of the kids for having vodka with friends, although the shops in our in the country are sensitive not to sell alcohol to young people under 18, because they may lose their licenses and pay a great financial penalty.

Well, I read about how one 13-year-old boy with Asperger Syndrome, who lived in the village, he had a great talent for chemistry, he was driving moonshine, his parents were also very intelligent with university degrees, they let him farm their farm in one of the old barns run a small laboratory chemical, but they didn't check what he was doing there :-)

The boy did not have many friends, but his passion for chemistry, especially the one associated with explosives and fireworks, won him some sympathy from his peers.

Then some older kids asked if he could make vodka, this boy agreed that it was nothing difficult and he enjoyed even greater sympathy for his peers.

Until one kid got completely drunk, a parent notified the police, they thought it was a shop that sold alcohol to the kids, or some alcoholic bought them because it also happens sometimes.

The police came and found not only spirit, but also nitroglycerin, potassium nitrate, and other explosive materials :-)

This teenager, as the prosecutor determined, did not earn on it, he simply liked chemistry, and he shared the "moonshine" with his friends for free.

The author of this article, because it was an article from a tabloid, joke about it that it was "What if Dexter was a Pole" Once there was such an American cartoon "Dexter's Laboratory"

A doctor, a toxicologist, also spoke in this article that a homemade alcohol can be poisoned very easily, as it is done improperly, because it can be produced instead of a good ethyl alcohol, very toxic methyl alcohol.

In the same article it was written that another kid but with a passion for physics built a working lamp at home ... an x-ray lamp that maybe he would win a very prestigious darwin prize .... :-)

It was also written that once the police secured a methamphetamine laboratory in one apartment, in which a certain student of chemistry lived, that if such a laboratory broke out it could blow up half of the block of flats that such crimes had so far occurred in Germany, Russia or the United States but not in Poland

I read that in one our local newspaper

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2019, 10:14 am

The person who wrote that article is blaming his drinking and criminal behavior on his AS/ASD instead of on his own stupid decisions. Autism is a developmental disorder, not a form of dementia or insanity.

Autism is not a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2019, 3:45 pm

Fnord wrote:
The person who wrote that article is blaming his drinking and criminal behavior on his AS/ASD instead of on his own stupid decisions. Autism is a developmental disorder, not a form of dementia or insanity.

From what I read there, he was 13 or 14 years old in my country, their legal guardians are responsible for the offenses and possible crimes of young people under 15 years old.

As most aspies that boy have his own special intrest, in this case chemistry, his dad allow him to create his very own chem lab :)

675/5000
this parent's mistake was that he didn't control his kid's experiments, he played mainly with firecrackers and fireworks, and there are a lot of chemicals on Polish farms that can be used to make quite a good exploration.

And some friend of this kid asked him if he could do alcohol and he wanted to show off, moreover, in Polish villages of moonshine farming it was quite a good business, although this boy did not do it "professionally" :-)

His father heard the accusations that he had not monitored him, that the kid produced illegal alcohol, but the more serious charges were that he was playing with explosive materials and that you need special permission in my country

Tomatoes
Toucan
Toucan

12 Oct 2019, 7:58 pm

Fnord wrote:
Autism is not a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card.[/color]

THIS is a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card:

Sorry for the humour :(

ids
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Oct 2019, 10:07 pm

Fnord wrote:

A pity. I have a parking ticket which I do not want to pay. :lol:

Here is the steeple

Soylent Green is made out of people.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2019, 10:16 pm

ids wrote:
Fnord wrote:

Do what I do when I get a parking ticket.
Just plead "insanity".

Dial1194
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Dec 2019, 8:26 am

ids wrote:
Fnord wrote:

I've gotten out of tickets before by requesting to see the ticketing history for the particular parking inspector. Apparently they didn't want certain problems to come to light. :)