Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

zacb
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2020, 12:58 am

I have been obsessed with these topics as of late, in particular cryptography. Do any of you delve into these topics a bit?

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2020, 6:08 pm

I look at the 'Wilders Security Forums' website sometimes, but my understanding of most of the technical matters is either rudimentary or nonexistent. I'm quite interested in Veracrypt, which I've used quite a lot. I'd like to investigate Zulucrypt as well, but I can't really make head or tail of it.

Also interested in VPNs. I've used Windscribe, Browsec and Kodachi.

JustFoundHere
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2020, 5:18 pm

Enclosed is an AI TECH related WP discussion:

Natural Language Processing TECH- Adaptive Tools For HFA?
viewtopic.php?t=388729

JustFoundHere
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2020, 6:32 pm

PBS Network 2015 Show NOVA: 'Definitive Quantum Entanglement Test Could Secure the Future of Cryptography' -
https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/article/d ... ptography/

zacb
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2020, 9:57 pm

JustFoundHere wrote:
Enclosed is an AI TECH related WP discussion:

Natural Language Processing TECH- Adaptive Tools For HFA?
viewtopic.php?t=388729

Thanks. I have wondered how we can advance technology to help those on the spectrum. Will take a looK!

zacb
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2020, 10:01 pm

DeepHour wrote:
I look at the 'Wilders Security Forums' website sometimes, but my understanding of most of the technical matters is either rudimentary or nonexistent. I'm quite interested in Veracrypt, which I've used quite a lot. I'd like to investigate Zulucrypt as well, but I can't really make head or tail of it.

Also interested in VPNs. I've used Windscribe, Browsec and Kodachi.

Been a bit worried about vpns outside innocuous stuff. I have used VPNbook in the past, seemed decent for smaller stuff. Also thanks for Wilders, forgot them. Wish Asta la Vista or HackBB were still online, as they seemed pretty decent honestly. I just finished serious cryptography, but mulling over what to read next. Also wanted to try out Ipredia, but the links seem to be offline. Also want to try BSD and Kali but have been lazy to go into a VM atm.