Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

ErikMouse
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Nov 2005, 1:58 am

Hey, I have been sorta busy, but haven't had the chance to post anything. But right now I have an issue, which is due to the few eggdrops and some mIRC clients (for role play purposes) that I am trying to run and trying to run them on my computer leads to it becoming as slow as heck and memory errors. The solution that I have found is running the stuff on Windows 2003 Server that I connect to via Remote Desktop Connection where I have found atleast one friend that was helping me and was using his Windows 2003 Server to run my stuff off for a long while. Now a while ago, his server locked out all admin accounts and he hasn't been able to get back in, and I have been waiting patiently for answers. And at the same time, I have someone else who may be able to help me by giving me a remote account on his Windows 2003 Server, but he has been lazy so far and hasn't done that. So right now, I am stuck with no place to run my excess programs and I wondering if you or anyone you know is operating a Windows 2003 Server where I could set up shop on, thanks for any help.

"I'm very kind, and easy to please! I'll be your friend, if you give me some cheese!"

jman
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2005, 10:33 am

I have a copy Windows server 2003 around here somewhere, I might be able to help you out, but what exactly do you wanna run?

ErikMouse
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Nov 2005, 9:17 pm

jman wrote:
I have a copy Windows server 2003 around here somewhere, I might be able to help you out, but what exactly do you wanna run?

Hi, what it is that wanna run is duplicate copies of mIRC client (for roly play purposes) and eggdrop bots that connect to my irc server.

--
Erik Mouse

"I'm very kind, and easy to please! I'll be your friend, if you give me some cheese!"

jman
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2005, 9:23 am

well since you want to use it for silly reasons, I don't think I want to go through the trouble of setting up a dedicated server just so you can play around on IRC. You wanna do that get your own servers. :evil: