Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

AToughCustomer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Sep 2008, 10:44 pm

Verizon Wireless failed me because they tried to charge me a $400 "security deposit" because i don't have a credit score.

AT&T seemed to have been incapable of receiving my order

T Mobile constantly wants me to confirm my order, but it's seeming that they finally shipped my order out.

I hope T Mobile works out well

LostInEmulation
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2008, 6:36 am

Be careful of them. Their mother company (Deutsche Telekom) cheated my grandma out of quite an amount of money. Apparently they phoned her with an offer, she asked for information in writing and they simply assumed that this was a yes and changed her contract. :?

Penguins cannot fly because what cannot fly cannot crash!

AJGeni
Raven
Raven

10 Oct 2008, 12:26 pm

Im with Tmobile, but in the UK.
Have been on a contract with them for the last 18 months, now just set a new one up. I havent had any problems so far.

serjohn
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 Oct 2008, 12:05 pm

I've been with T-Mobile since it was Aerial need Voicestream. Been 11 years now and have had nothing but great service.

V001
Toucan
Toucan

12 Oct 2008, 5:17 pm

You can get a pay as you go cellphone. Have to buy the phone than air time. Does cost more than an account. Pay the bill on your account on time that's my advice on a accounted cellphone.