Page 9 of 39 [ 618 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 39  Next

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2019, 9:45 pm

Just in case you haven't had your daily dose of total weirdness:

There Are Four Lights!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2019, 2:00 am

I think I'm starting to get my threads mixed. :mrgreen:

There Are Four Lights!

traven
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2019, 3:02 am

emergency landing

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

13 Mar 2019, 7:07 am

Darmok wrote:
I actually bought one of William's CDs, Has Been when it came out. I found other CDs by him on the net since then & DLed em. I like Has Been the best thou. He did one song with Leonard Nimoy on Has Been called, I Cant Get Behind That. I need to look for Leonard's CDs. A lot of people may not know this but Patrick Stewart also did a CD. It was only a few western songs that he did for charity. I cant find the DL anywhere even on pay sites & think it was only released as a physical CD. I really should get around to buying it.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2019, 11:10 am

nick007 wrote:
Darmok wrote:
I actually bought one of William's CDs, Has Been when it came out. I found other CDs by him on the net since then & DLed em. I like Has Been the best thou. He did one song with Leonard Nimoy on Has Been called, I Cant Get Behind That. I need to look for Leonard's CDs. A lot of people may not know this but Patrick Stewart also did a CD. It was only a few western songs that he did for charity. I cant find the DL anywhere even on pay sites & think it was only released as a physical CD. I really should get around to buying it.

The only one of these weird recordings I've really listened to before is his famous "Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds." I suppose if somebody said to me, "Would you like to make a few thousand dollars for reading something aloud for 15 minutes," I'd say yes too. It's definitely bizarre.

There Are Four Lights!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 5:03 am

Very good Discovery episode.

There Are Four Lights!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 6:17 am

Darmok wrote:
nick007 wrote:
Darmok wrote:

The only one of these weird recordings I've really listened to before is his famous "Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds." I suppose if somebody said to me, "Would you like to make a few thousand dollars for reading something aloud for 15 minutes," I'd say yes too. It's definitely bizarre.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2019, 2:29 am

Should've put this one up for Pi Day. (I think they're eating pie, but I can't be sure.)

There Are Four Lights!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2019, 2:28 am

Well I almost guessed the Red Angel, but not quite.

There Are Four Lights!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2019, 4:39 am

Happy First Contact Day!

https://youtu.be/M4xm7x052XQ

There Are Four Lights!

SocOfAutism
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2019, 10:33 am

Good lord, that last episode of Discovery!

As a person who will one day end up the same way, I am a Captain Pike fan. I was so pleased to see how they honored that storyline. Pike is a BOSS. Showin’ um how you do it in the Prime universe, assuming that is where Discovery is really taking place. Integrity, sacrifice, commitment. That is what Star Fleet is all about.

I kind of wish they were not doing the “sexy Spock” angle again, but like my husband says, his voice really does sound a lot like Nimoy’s. He’s a good character on his own. I keep trying to imagine him playing the lute and I guess I can, so maybe he’s not a bad cast.

I’m also constantly impressed with the Orville. That storyline with Isaac was hard as F. And I love that my boy Norm MacDonald is finally doing well on a show.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2019, 12:10 am

^ I really don't like the appearance they have given the Klingons in this series. They look plastic – neither scary nor realistically alien. The premise way back at the beginning about the Klingon religion was promising, but they haven't developed it well.

There Are Four Lights!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 8:59 pm

There Are Four Lights!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 9:48 pm

"Antimatter supply exhausted. No hope for escape from this planet."

There Are Four Lights!

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2019, 10:01 am

Haven't seen Discovery yet and I am waiting to start once Big Bang is over and then I am devote my attention to being a Trekkie. I also need to watch the rest of TOS and then start on Next Gen because Star Trek is great.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2019, 7:27 am

There Are Four Lights!