Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2021, 3:39 am

Does anyone remember it? and well have you watched it.

Lol that is one of me and my boyfriend go to movies when we want to watch something but don't know what to put on. It's like 'well how about the last unicorn' and 'yeah, yeah that is a good one'. So yeah us nerds love The Last Unicorn, how do the rest of you feel about it?

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2021, 11:28 am

I love that movie. Watched it first when i was severely depressed and it made quite an impact :D

badRobot
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2021, 8:27 am

For years I was convinced the title of the movie I loved since early childhood was "The Last Unicorn". I just got projector and speakers setup and was picking best movies to experience on big screen. Thanks for reminding me of "Legend"!

P.S. I guess "The Last Unicorn" goes to the watch list too.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2021, 8:40 am

I felt sorry for the prince, because he finally found someone he could love, and she turned out to be a member of another species.  One of his last lines in the movie was, "I love whom I love".

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Kerch
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2021, 2:52 pm

I've heard of it and it's supposed to be quite good, so I intent to see it some time.