Corbin Benson to play Ok Boomer role in ‘L.A. Law’ sequel

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2021, 3:41 am

A. Law Revival: Corbin Bernsen Returning as Arnie Becker in ABC Pilot

Quote:
Corbin Bernsen will see you in court. Again. The actor is reprising the role of Arnie Becker in ABC’s L.A. Law revival pilot, our sister site Deadline reports.

Bernsen portrayed the attorney for all eight seasons of the original series, which aired from 1986 to 1994 on NBC, and even returned for the 2002 TV movie.

Bernsen joins Blair Underwood, previously reported to be returning for the revival as Jonathan Rollins. According to Deadline, Underwood and Bernsen are the only original cast members returning to the pilot as series regulars, but more are expected to guest-star should the pilot be ordered to series.

Underwood’s character “has gone from idealistic to more conservative as he clashes with millennial JJ Freeman to decide the best path forward for the firm to effect political and legal change.” As for Arnie, the “former lothario hasn’t changed since the 1980s but the world has. Now in his 60s, he struggles with a rapidly shifting sexual and political landscape.”

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2021, 3:44 am

Sounds interesting.

It had some dumb episodes, but it was a pretty good show for the most part.

I liked the character, and I can imagine how his womanizing ways would run afoul of the post me too world.