Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2009, 2:23 pm

This movie <3<3<3<3<3!! !! !! !! !, it's packed with sick humour, an officer with an insane temper, a fat whiner which eats too much candy and some acting from "Simple Jack" which only exists in this movie. Ben Stiller is an unbelieveable acter, he owns chuck norris :twisted:. I recommend you to watch this movie, and only one more thing left, THIS IS MY GARDEN F******, (draws out two guns and shots the people around, it happens in the movie).

Owendust
Raven
Raven

20 Jun 2009, 4:41 am

Hey, I worked on that movie at the fx studio I usually work at.

We made 3 baby panda suits (1 totally black suit and 1 panda-colored suit that a little person could wear and then another panda-colored suit with a foam stunt body inside.)

We also made the costume that Ben Stiller wore after he skinned the panda.

They wanted us to make it just sick and wrong, but then they actually had us tone down some of the gore that we had on the skinned panda costume. I made a ton of grisly, bloody torn pieces of muscle and tendon hanging from the skin that I ended up having to take off.

I have a few pics of some of the stuff on my myspace page if you want to check 'em out.

http://www.myspace.com/darklydreamingdustin

kxmode
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

22 Jun 2009, 9:35 pm

"I KNOW WHO I AM! I'm a dude playin a dude disguised as another dude!!"

And the funniest part? When Tom Cruise dances at the end!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rbj1alnmWc[/youtube]warning... swearing in the music

The former things have passed away."