Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

LiberalJustice
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2009, 7:58 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZumXPlCoZ8k[/youtube] I just had to post this...

Adopted mother to a cat named Charlotte, and grandmother to 3 kittens.

23 Dec 2009, 8:11 am

I've seen it

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2009, 9:09 am

I saw that a few times.

If you're not happy with yourself, you'll never be happy with somebody else. (Don Omar)

Oregon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Dec 2009, 9:29 am

I think being a single mom at any age would not be easy.

Being a parent is the hardest thing I have ever done. I did not see the Hallmark program, but most their programs usually have good advice.

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2009, 9:35 am

I know someone who is a single mom and is jobless. The father of her baby wanted her to get an abortion. I don't know the whole story but all I know is that the father was the woman's previous boss. Don't know how this all happened between them.

If you're not happy with yourself, you'll never be happy with somebody else. (Don Omar)

EnglishInvader
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2009, 9:36 am

I know Mercedes Ruehl from the third season of Frasier.

kip
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2009, 1:18 pm

My best mate is a single mum, living on welfare trying to survive at her parents place. It's hell. It's even harder when people look at you and snipe about how you ought have used birth control... she was on the pill. Some luck that was. Baby daddy put his fist in her a few times with kid #2, so yea. Its rough. Also quite possibly the best abstinence programme availible, hanging with her.

I don't need some show to show me how tough it is, I just call her. But, the show seems alright.

?the end of our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time. - T.S. Eliot