Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

therange
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2010, 3:31 am

Frasier is an interesting show for me. I love the cast, but feel that the writing isn't as good as it could be, especially when you have great actors like the ones in the show. I'm on season 4 (the best season that I've watched so far) and I decided out of curiosity to watch the series finale on youtube. Let me just say, I choked up. I'm not crying, but my eyes are watery.

So I guess I have a three part question?

1.)Does anyone watch the show still or did anyone watch the show when it was on?

2.)Has anyone seen the finale, and if so, what did you think?

3.)What other finales have you enjoyed?

I remember seeing the Boy Meets World finale. That was a tearjerker, but obviously that show isn't on the same level as Frasier.

I also remember watching the Seinfeld finale. It was a bit uneven, but the end where they're all in the jail cell together and the camera pans away, shivers went down my spine.

The Full House finale was kind of lame. I mean, Michelle in a coma?

The X-Files finale was kind of mediocre. It wasn't bad, but for a show that was very intentive, that episode wasn't...though the Mulder/Scully cuddling scene at the end of the episode was cool.

zer0netgain
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2010, 8:24 am

I stopped watching after the second season. It was funny, but the constantly changing dynamic was getting old and fast.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2010, 9:32 am

I like the last episodes of the different Star Trek shows. The last episode of "Star Trek: Enterprise" is really weird how it takes place during an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation.