Who do you think is Dr Jekyll (CSI Las Vegas)

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2010, 8:20 am

Well CSI Season 10 finale is this Thurs. Anyone watches CSI? I don't care for the spin offs (Miami, NY) I read that there may be a 4th CSI. I forgot where. I think 3 is enough. I still like the Las Vegas one the best, but totally loved it more when Grissom and Brown were in it. I wonder who is Dr Jekyll. Anyone thinks it can be a CSI? I think it could be Heidi Custer's husband. (Heidi was a reporter) He accused Dr Langston of murdering patients. I hope a CSI main character doesn't die. But I think something bad will happen to Wendy or Hodges. When Brown was murdered, I cried for 20 min non stop. It was so violent and sad. :cry:

If you're not happy with yourself, you'll never be happy with somebody else. (Don Omar)

Vanilla_Slice
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2010, 12:16 pm

I think it's Gil Grissom.

NOTE TO ALL BOARD MEMBERS -
WE ARE TWO WEEKS BEHIND YOU HERE IN EUROPE
POST SPOILERS AND I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN
AND TIE YOUR SPLEEN INTO A KNOT

Vanilla_Slice

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2010, 8:31 am

Some fans have said Grissom as well. It would be interesting though. Oh gosh it's tonight. Several CSIs lives are in the balance. So not just one. I think Hodges or Wendy may not be ok. I also thought about Henry Andrews. He's in the main cast, but he is on CSI from time to time. Then there is Archie. What about the assistant ME? If Dr Jekyll attacks the lab, then everyones lives are at stake. I hope they don't leave us fans hanging. I remember watching the season finale when Nick Stokes was buried alive. We knew that he survived and Grissom tells Eckle I want my team back. Maybe Eckle will die tonight? I just hope Ray is ok though. But if they kill if Ray, then Grissom HAS to come back. I miss Grissom!! :cry:

If you're not happy with yourself, you'll never be happy with somebody else. (Don Omar)

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2010, 4:49 pm

I think it might be Grissom too.

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2010, 9:23 pm

Nope not Grissom. The killer is someone never mentioned in the past episodes. But Season 10 left fans hanging. :cry: Dr Ray Langston was hurt badly but did he die or not? I didn't hear about Laurence Fishburne leaving the show. So hopefully his character is ok. I thought if the character does not make it in Season 11 opener, that Grissom will come back. But no mention of William Peterson coming back to CSI.