Effected by Music Emotinally and Movies to the heart..

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

enlightenedshadow44
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Jun 2010, 4:38 am

At one point in my life, somehow, someway, (i do remember as a kid watching delta force w/ explosions and my grandma pointing out to my mom saying-- hes jumping) movie theaters and movies I felt pain for the person like it was really happening in real life, even though 2012 etc movies, or the kid losing his horse in never-ending story i hid under a chair.. I don't know if i have always been like this, or i am more consciously awake, but I am strongly effected by tears from a show like Stargate to Battlestar to Doctor who...

Music has become my source of life, i am surrounded by lots and lots of nature, yet sometimes forget its' there, sad yes, I grew up with metal than harder stuff as i grew up, then forced into a private school and then in college became involved with listening to everything of all cultures, christian metal to death metal lol, Wumpscut to Bob Dylan! I have over hundereds of cds.. so what is the point here.. i am effected by all of this and want to reach out why..

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2010, 2:47 am

you might be a bit like myself, in that i always have been impressionable.

enlightenedshadow44
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Jun 2010, 10:01 am

so maybe it is not something we are born with, we are just more sensitive to other people and when we look at movies produced for other people we see more virtual cues, but the virtual cues reach down to our souls?

Ferdinand
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2010, 12:58 pm

Souls do not exist.

But yes, classical music makes me cry. But after all, that is my obsession.

enlightenedshadow44
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Jun 2010, 5:47 pm

What is a soul? I just wrote the most craziest blog which reveals truths about my life, my goals and my destiny, seeing the doctor tomorrow is scary, I have alot to admit and it is scary., but i do desires sincere help.

Any type of emotional symphonic metal type music makes me cry, and it's worse if i have the lyrics in front of me and I feel as if they are talking about me. I cry alot for no reason, and i wonder if some things cannot be helped. My aspergers is obsessive impulsive, and compulsive in every area of life.. but tears is something I am mad I can never do when I need to or supposed too...

yet i do when no one else is there.. and i am alone.

mesona
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Jun 2010, 8:02 pm

.hack sign. turn off the voices so you can only hear the background music. always gets me.