Page 1 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

JimmyNeurtonRules
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2008, 12:31 pm

I just finished Digimon Savers yesterday morning and I'm currently watching One Piece and Naruto. In Japanesse BTW

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2008, 1:17 pm

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Lucky Star, Hellsing and Trinity Blood.

Last edited by IdahoRose on 16 Mar 2008, 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Riddick124
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2008, 1:31 pm

Death Note

I used to like Pokemon, then yugioh, and now Death Note, these are the only ones I have ever really liked.

Tensho
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

16 Mar 2008, 2:05 pm

Vandread, Scrapped Princess and Bubblegum Crisis

Apera
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2008, 4:08 pm

I used to be real big on Dragonball series a while back. Then, I didn't have time to watch for a year or two. Looking back, I think it was a major waste of time. In general, I have grown out of anime.

I like Code Lyoko though. It's French.

TheRani
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

16 Mar 2008, 4:56 pm

Bleach, Inuyasha, and Rurouni Kenshin are my favorites. I also enjoyed Kazemakase Tsukikage Ran, The Slayers, Princess Tutu and Wolf's Rain.

youknowandy
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Mar 2008, 5:25 pm

I love them all. I have a very large collections of "volume one"s so I can at least watch the first disk of any anime series I happen to be in the mood for. There are a few that rise above the rest though, I particularly like Slayers, Kenshin, Street Fighter, Vampire Hunter D, Ninja Scroll, Kalidostage (spelling?), Samurai 7, Ranma 1/2, Tenchi Muyo, Scrapped Princess, Battle Athletes, Chobits, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Inu Yasha... Gosh, see what happens when I try to list out a name of my favorites, I can't stop. I'm not good at listing favorites of anything actually, everything has its place and a reason of its own to be respected and admired. Basically, I buy volume one of every anime series that I can find cheap online ($5-$10) and then the ones I really like I rent the rest of the series on Netflix. I just finished Maburaho (actually own the boxed set for this) and am working on season 4 of Ranma 1/2. Samurai 7 is on my netflix right now, but I've been too busy watching "volume one"s lately. The last "volume 1" that I finished is Strawberry Eggs.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2008, 5:40 pm

I used to love Pokemon and Dragonball, but I prefer the following (in rough ascending order of popularity):

*Planetes

*Evangelion

*Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

*Azumanga Daioh (I find the humour actually works better in animation than the manga form, and I find myself laughing out loud)

*Death Note

On sabbatical...

Rack
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Mar 2008, 9:50 am

Full Metal Alchemist by absolutely miles. I like Ranma 1/2 and Urusei Yatsura for the goofy laughs and occasionally moving storylines but Full Metal Alchemists storyline crushes just about everything else I've ever seen in regards to having a decent interesting storyline and characters.

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2008, 10:08 am

Sorry, I don't like anime. However, I did enjoy Pokemon back in 1999/2000.

Purplefluffychainsaw
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Mar 2008, 11:25 am

The origanal Pokemon series was my first TV obsession. XD I still love that first series, and taking fun out of the rest of them.

Now? Full Metal Alchemist, Gravitation, Loveless, Kyo Kara Maou, Furuba, Cowboy Beebop, Chobits and Rosario Vampiro (think that's spelt right) are the ones that came off the top of my head today. I'll take more or less anything that makes me laugh though.

Sora
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2008, 11:35 am

I'm old fashioned, I like Digimon Adventure best. I've seen two third of Savers yet and if the series continues to be as good, it may just be my second best-liked anime show right next to Adventure!
I rather like mangas, I'm always reading them before watching the show and most of the time, it turns out the show isn't as good.

Social_Fantom
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2008, 7:33 pm

Bleach, Blood+, Death Note, Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden, Trigun, and WitchBlade

Thatmew
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2008, 12:51 pm

Pokemon, but it would be great if you did not have to have cable to watch, and I prefered the old voice actors.

Daggerblade
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

18 Mar 2008, 1:39 pm

Got a few I think. I used to be huge on Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon back when they were at the height of their respective popularities during 1998-2000 (I still have nostalgia for the former and occassionally rewatch it on YouTube. Can't get enough of Vegeta - every series needs a badass anti-hero), but I grew out of them. I moved on and now I find myself attracted to dark, gritty productions - Elfen Lied, Hell Girl amd Gunslinger Girl at the moment. I started watching Cowboy Bebop on the Anime channel and I'm alright with it, though it has yet to really get my attention.

Having found them in random advertisements here and there, I'm looking into watching Burst Angel, Gilgamesh and SoltyRei when I can. Their concepts intrigue me, so I'll give them a go and see what I think.

luckyblue
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Mar 2008, 6:36 pm

:twisted: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: to me about any show thats animated is good. it doesnt matter if the show is about some1 evil or nice.
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: