Page 3 of 5 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

badRobot
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2011, 1:13 pm

I don't understand why someone would hate some celebrity. It is easy to hate what you don't understand, like many NTs hate autistic people.

But if you look closer into persons like Lady GaGa or Britney Spears, there are always some positive messages they spread using power of their popularity. I think whatever Lady GaGa does being popular is good for any mistreated people.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2011, 1:40 pm

badRobot wrote:
I don't understand why someone would hate some celebrity. It is easy to hate what you don't understand, like many NTs hate autistic people.

But if you look closer into persons like Lady GaGa or Britney Spears, there are always some positive messages they spread using power of their popularity. I think whatever Lady GaGa does being popular is good for any mistreated people.

Alright, what good has Paris Hilton done recently? Last I heard, she was thrown in jail for drug possession. What a great message that sends out, eh?

badRobot
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2011, 1:59 pm

Asp-Z wrote:
Alright, what good has Paris Hilton done recently? Last I heard, she was thrown in jail for drug possession. What a great message that sends out, eh?

Nothing good, but nothing really bad either. Why should I hate her?

A message that one can be thrown in jail for drugs is pretty good message, actually :D

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2011, 2:03 pm

badRobot wrote:
Asp-Z wrote:

Nothing good, but nothing really bad either. Why should I hate her?

A message that one can be thrown in jail for drugs is pretty good message, actually :D

Remember, young people tend to look up to celebrities, and for some stupid reason, this Paris Hilton person is on the news all the time. It certainly is a bad message.

badRobot
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2011, 2:15 pm

Asp-Z wrote:
Remember, young people tend to look up to celebrities, and for some stupid reason, this Paris Hilton person is on the news all the time. It certainly is a bad message.

Yeah, for some stupid reason. Hate is one of these stupid reasons. If parents just ignore celebrity, most young people have one reason less to look up to her.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2011, 2:19 pm

badRobot wrote:
Asp-Z wrote:

Yeah, for some stupid reason. Hate is one of these stupid reasons. If parents just ignore celebrity, most young people have one reason less to look up to her.

If they stopped filling TV with these pathetic people, there would be no problem.

Robdemanc
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2011, 12:57 am

Cheryl Cole. She's a bimbo brit who thinks she can sing.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2011, 3:30 am

Jade Goody. She became famous for appearing on Big Brother and being a racist b**ch, everyone hated her, then suddenly she gets cancer and FORGET THE PERFECTLY GOOD REASONS WE HAD FOR DISLIKING HER, SHE'S NOW AN ANGEL :roll:

This approach also works for convicted bombers, but that's a topic for another thread.

nilescrane
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2011, 5:12 pm

Jennifer Lopez...can't sing, can't act...made a career out of her booty.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2011, 5:49 pm

nilescrane wrote:

I like Jennifer Lopez, particularly her Spanish songs.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2011, 5:50 pm

nilescrane wrote:

Actually Jennifer Lopez is talented, i admire her Spanish Music.

TheSnarkKnight
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Feb 2011, 4:25 pm

Too many to list here, but if worse comes to worst I can always give up cable and quit going to the movies. Seriously, there's only so much mediocrity and unoriginality a person can take.

missconduct77
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Feb 2011, 8:16 pm

Justin Bieber and Lady GaGa...I don;t know for the life of me what is so special about them?

TheSnarkKnight
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Feb 2011, 11:23 pm

missconduct77 wrote:
Justin Bieber and Lady GaGa...I don;t know for the life of me what is so special about them?

Bieber is cute and non-threatening and sings about all the trivial things tween girls love. Gaga's whole schtick seems to combine the eccentricities of Madonna, Michael Jackson, and John Lennon into a single bipolar mess that's going to crash HARD once she comes off her manic phase.

AsPikachu
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Feb 2011, 5:55 pm

Everyone on that awful Glee show especially what's-her-name that plays Sue Slyvester. There is Nothing repeat NOTHING funny or amusing about bullying people.

Justin Beaverface- He CAN'T sing! And how dare he even think to compare himself to Kurt Cobain or Michael Jackson.

Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Jonas Bros, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, BEP, and every other modern-day pop, hip-hop and/or R&B artist.

Brad and Angelina- Nothing is sexy about an adultery

The entire cast of Jersey Shore.

The Kardashians. (sp?)

Charlie Sheen- I think he's a sexist pig.

George Clooney, Matthew McConaughey and every other "sexy" actor with no personality.

Any actress weighing below 100 lbs.

Rachel Ray- Gordon Ramsay is a real Chef, she's just an overexposed cook.

Jamie Oliver- He's such a wuss! Again he's no Gordon Ramsay

Tracey Grimshaw and any other tabloidesque publicist.

Anyone involved in politics

Trey Parker and Matt Stone- Offensive does not equal funny.

Perez Hilton- He's a bully

Paris Hilton- She's completely useless.

Donald Trump- Ditto

David Hasslehoff- He's obnoxious, ugly, and completely stuck on himself.

To be honest, the only celebrities I have any respect for are those who can actually ACT (Tom Hanks, Johnny Depp, Sandra Bullock,) Certain Animators, Adam Lambert, Dr. Oz, and Gordon Ramsay of course- he's my hero!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2011, 3:12 am

russell crowe is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO full of himself.