Page 1 of 5 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

nilescrane
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2011, 3:44 pm

There is a long list with me...but these are all I can remember for now...

Erin Andrews (ESPN anchor who was caught naked on videotape in her hotel room...I still think it was a publicity stunt. Even if it wasn't...she's one of those women that thinks because she's pretty good looking that she deserves the world...and she's not that great looking to begin with.)

Brad Pitt/George Clooney...I pair these two together because they get so much attention from the media simply for their looks...and their acting leaves a lot to be desired. If they had, let's say, the physical appearance of Kevin James, with their own acting skills, they wouldn't have a career.

Angelina Jolie...Why people think she's physically attractive is beyond me. She's ugly, and crazy on top of it...and not in the fun, want to hang around with kind of way. How she got an Oscar in Girl Interrupted (for basically playing herself) and Winona Ryder didn't is beyond me.

The Kardasians. I don't follow them...but I know what they're about and basically famous for being famous...and I hate the women in real life that follow their lead.

Jerry O Connell...the whole goofy white guy side kick thing doesn't work for me.

Charlie Sheen...I like him in Major League...but from what I've seen of Two and A Half Men, it makes me sick...the whole ugly guy sleeps with dumb supermodels is cliche, even if it is based on his real life as a celebrity.

Jim Beluschi...why does the Lord always take the talented brother and leave the inept annoying one not only on the planet but in the spotlight?

IMCarnochan
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Jan 2011, 4:16 pm

I choose the Lord as my celeb/public figure I can't stand.

anneurysm
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2011, 5:08 pm

Ke$$$$$ha, S***ty Perry and Lady Gag-gag.

This misdiagnosis caused me significant stress, which lessened upon finding out the truth about myself from my current and past long-term psychiatrists - that I am a highly sensitive person but do not have an autism spectrum disorder

My diagnoses - anxiety disorder, depression and traits of obsessive-compulsive disorder (all in remission).

I’m no longer involved with the ASD world.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2011, 5:09 pm

Jenny McCarthy
Jenny McCarthy and
Jenny McCarthy

Kiran
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Jan 2011, 5:23 pm

Bill O'Reilly :evil:
And Sherri Sheperd from The View. How come stupid people who don't even know if the earth is flat or round are aloud to be on tv?

maddycakes__
Raven
Raven

04 Jan 2011, 5:39 pm

Lady Gaga, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Kanyé West, Tinie Tempah (or however the hell you spell that, I'm not even bothered to check), Akon, Cheryl Cole, Cher Lloyd (from X-factor), Pete Wentz...I'm pretty sure that the list goes on and on and on. It's weird to think that I dislike so many celebrities without having ever met them before.

Xeno
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2011, 5:56 pm

Mel Gibson, Ben Stiller, Will Ferrell, Billy Bob Thornton, Sarah Jessica Parker, Ben Stein, Mike Meyers, Sandra Bullock, Lindsay Lohan, Will Smith, Howard Stern, Larry the Cable Guy, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and countless others. I shouldn't even get started on top 40 singers...

Simonono
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2011, 6:10 pm

Justin Bieber (mainly because he's all people ever talk about on rock music videos on YouTube)
Hugh Grant
Keith Lemon
Alan Carr
Frankie Boyle (mock autism will you?!)
Dizzie Rascal
The Jonas Brothers
Sarah Jessica Parker
Johnathan Woss
Bono
Jennifer Aniston

I may return if I think of any more; There's a lot of people to hate :evil:

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2011, 7:32 pm

Jenny McCarthy
Charlie Sheen
Perez Hilton
Kanye West
Lady Gaga - I enjoy her music but it seems like she tries too hard to get attention, like she's trying to be a modern-day Madonna or something. I have more or less the same opinion of Emilie Autumn.
Seth Macfarlane (or however you spell his name) - I like Family Guy and American Dad, but I can't stand the man who created them.

nilescrane
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2011, 7:49 pm

I forgot about Will Ferrell...never found him remotely funny on anything he's done.

Also I agree on Jenny McCarthy and Lady Gaga.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2011, 9:28 pm

Any celebrity who earned fame by being "famous" are the ones I can't stand.

ScrewyWabbit
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2011, 1:10 pm

Anyone who is famous for being famous, or whose fame derives mostly from having a great publicist and/or outrageous behavior as opposed to any sort of real ability or talent...

The Kardashians
Paris Hilton
Lindsay Lohan
Every single "real housewive" from New Jersey, Beverly Hills, New York, Orange County, Atlanta, et al.
Snooky / The Situation / The entire cast of Jersey Shore

Others I can't recall at the moment.

Xeno
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2011, 4:38 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Any celebrity who earned fame by being "famous" are the ones I can't stand.

Yes, I don't know how I forgot to mention Parasite Hilton.

tweety_fan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2011, 9:04 pm

ScrewyWabbit wrote:
Anyone who is famous for being famous, or whose fame derives mostly from having a great publicist and/or outrageous behavior as opposed to any sort of real ability or talent...

The Kardashians
Paris Hilton
Lindsay Lohan
Every single "real housewive" from New Jersey, Beverly Hills, New York, Orange County, Atlanta, et al.
Snooky / The Situation / The entire cast of Jersey Shore

Others I can't recall at the moment.

I find those people u listed real irritating.
I also hate those people that are famous for doing stupid stuff and cannot stay out of the media's glare for a single day.

nilescrane
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2011, 10:16 pm

That reminds me...Jared from the Subway commercials. Big deal, he lost a lot of weight and he's still piump, ugly and most importantly annoying.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2011, 1:26 am

ann coulter heads the list of the most toxic personalities given a public forum. she reminds me of ayn rand, and the fact that there are still randy people roiling the airwaves is appalling in itself, without the fresh hell of coulter. so there.