Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

aliens???
terrible idea. having aliens in an indiana jones movie is like having the uss enterprise fight a fire breathing dragon 44%  44%  [ 7 ]
good idea. indiana jones has seen some unlikely s**t before, like ghosts, the holy grail, etc. 44%  44%  [ 7 ]
(other option) 13%  13%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 16

Indy
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2011, 4:31 pm

imbatshitcrazy wrote:
Indy, what are your opinions on the aliens/interdimensional beings in kingdom of the crystal skull?

Hi imbatshitcrazy, I just realised, I've written loads on this topic, but I didn't even answer your question :doh:

I didn't know what to think the first time I saw the alien in the crate and the interdimensional beings in the temple chamber. I didn't know enough about the myth of the crystal skulls, so I just assumed that George Lucas had decided to take the Indiana Jones B-Movie thing more towards 50's flying saucers. It was kind of weird, but it made me interested in finding out more. Now that I know more about the myth of the crystal skulls, I think it makes sense and I really like how they did it.

I wish I had known more about crystal skulls when I first saw the film. I think I wouldn't have found it so odd.

I don't know anyone else who likes the film completely, so I probably don't represent the average casual viewer. But, this is one of my 4 favourite films and if the 5th one is as perfect as this one, I'll have a new film to watch obsessively :D

ping-machine
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2011, 5:14 am

Aliens in Indiana Jones is no weirder than any of the other crazy sh...stuff that's happened in Indiana Jones.