Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jellybean
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2011, 9:55 am

Anyone else watching this? It's so random it's hilarious! Here's a link to the first episode:

http://youtu.be/BB8ZgH-mbTY

Tell me what you think everyone! I nearly wet myself laughing first time I saw it!

Wallourdes
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2011, 12:56 pm

That was... crazy.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2011, 1:34 pm

Adventure Time is my favorite cartoon! I love the art style, the characters, the plot... everything about it really.

Nice avatar of Lumpy Space Princess by the way.

Jellybean
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2011, 2:07 pm

It's lumping wicked yeah!

It is 100% randomness though!

Indy
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2011, 9:05 am

Surreal. I like it :)

Simmian7
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2011, 8:27 pm

i love Adventure Time AND Regular Show...
gives me something to look forward to on Mondays!

It's like someone's calling out to me. Writing it all down...it's like I'm calling back to them.
(quote from August Rush; but used as a reference to my writing)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My ASD AQ score is 42
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
#DemandCartoonDiversity

Ookla
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 May 2011, 10:35 pm

I think Adventure Time is easily the funniest cartoon since Invader ZIM. And that's saying something. The dialogue kills me: "Don't just lick stuff!" "Hop on my powdered donut, boy!" Perverse-sounding, but they somehow make it all so innocent. Brilliant.

Regular Show is excellent as well. It's a great time time to be a cartoon geek.

SanityTheorist
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2013, 11:28 pm

Random BS thrown at kids because they'll watch anything. Don't see why there's so many crossovers between their fanbase and My Little Pony's, what I'm trying to figure out.

Currently working on getting in a studio to record my solo album 40+ tracks written.

Chatroom nicks: MetalFluttershy/MetalTwilight/SanityTheorist

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

04 Jan 2013, 3:30 pm

I like the original shorts, back when Finn's name was Penn. :P

TellEmSteveDave
Toucan
Toucan

04 Jan 2013, 6:52 pm

It's my second favourite cartoon (you can tell what my favourite is by looking at my avatar)

I recently downloaded the first 2 seasons on itunes and I've watched a number of the later episodes online. For some reason you can only get s1&2 and half of s3 in the UK (via itunes) I collect the comics too, inc. 'Marceline and the Scream Queens' & 'Fiona & Cake'.

My favourite character is Marceline because I can relate to her personality the most.

Sparrow40k
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Jan 2013, 6:54 am

I really want to watch it, I have never seen one episode. Just then I quickly clicked that first episode link you posted and I got a message saying the user has removed the video, But I'll try and find another one

Jellybean
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2013, 1:15 pm

Unfortunately this post was written by myself in 2011 and I was quite shocked to see it again! That link would have got taken off ages ago. I can't seem to find a new one either :(

SpiderFan14
Raven
Raven

01 Feb 2013, 4:49 pm

I really love this show but I really started liking it during season three onward, each season usually tops the others in quality.

Anyone watching the creator's new show on youtube? "Bravest Warriors" but I like the comic book adaptation of it more, there's more content and the art is fantastic on it.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIA9jUD ... irmation=1

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2013, 8:22 pm

TellEmSteveDave wrote:
It's my second favourite cartoon (you can tell what my favourite is by looking at my avatar)

I recently downloaded the first 2 seasons on itunes and I've watched a number of the later episodes online. For some reason you can only get s1&2 and half of s3 in the UK (via itunes) I collect the comics too, inc. 'Marceline and the Scream Queens' & 'Fiona & Cake'.

My favourite character is Marceline because I can relate to her personality the most.

I knew they made Marceline & The Scream Queens but I didn't know they made Fionna & Cake comics! That is truly awesome! I need to get my hands on some!

SpiderFan14
Raven
Raven

02 Feb 2013, 6:48 pm

IdahoRose wrote:
TellEmSteveDave wrote:

I knew they made Marceline & The Scream Queens but I didn't know they made Fionna & Cake comics! That is truly awesome! I need to get my hands on some!

I read the Marceline and the Scream Queens mini and I didn't like it very much, the plot was very direction-less and just felt inconsequencial. I do like the main series though and the Fionna and Cake mini's first issue was ok.

Farsight
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Feb 2013, 7:03 pm

Adventure Time might be one of the best things ive ever seen. I love the humour and how the episodes are short and sweet.