Page 28 of 86 [ 1376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 86  Next

CaptanPolarBear
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Apr 2012, 5:38 pm

I am a avid fan of MLP:FIM. And, to be honest, i do have a crush on Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Princess Celestia. Over Easter i got a Twilight and Rainbow Dash toy and i have a Cheerliee one from McDonald's. And the one thing i cant stand is when people make fun of Bronies. On Deviant Art i had to deal with a plethora of MLP haters. And they all said the same thing, "Your addicted a kids show for little girls, i think you need to reevaluate your life."

I absolutely cant stand narrow minded people, because if you like or think the same thing over and over again and don't give new things a try its boring to me. And its people like that that don't get far in life in my opinion. Because the world is constantly changing and new things are going to be born and old things are going to die. Granted i wish it was still the 1990s sometimes because it was a great decade for kids television. But things move on and we half to learn to embrace that. I like MLP:FIM because its a great show, no matter if your male or female, its going to appeal to you in someway. Plus, right now there is a lot of drama in my life with schoolwork, family relations, etc and i can get vary depressed to the point were suicide is in the back of my mind. But MLP:FIM reminds me that life is a thing you can only use once, and you half to embrace it.

Having Aspergers i don't understand emotion and what people are saying half the time. Like, if people comment on something i did online in a way i find offensive i can overact and just make things worse. For example, i know better than to feed the trolls and i tell myself "No matter what they say, don't respond to them, there just trying to see a response from you." but then i come across people bashing me and i over react and mess everything up. Ive been bullied before and i don't want to be ever again. Plus my medicine makes me uptight and without it i don't think properly. But i always take responsibly for my actions, always. Bolth my mom and dad are in the medical field were if you make a mistake, you half to deal with it and face punishment. So you see haters? i realize i set myself up for your criticism, and it was 99.9% my fault, but stop rubbing it in my face! because i hate it when i mess up like that because i wasted time and energy into something pointless.

In my mindset, wasting time on stuff that isn't impotent is useless. People need to focus on the task at hand because if you mess up im holding you responsible. You can blame me all you want but it was your doing, not mine. Its your problem not mine, deal with it yourself. I will help you 100% if your someone im close too. But if your some random person online, have fun. Sorry this became more of a rant than a expression on how much i love MLP:FIM, but that's just how i am sometimes.

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2012, 10:23 pm

Fanfic I wrote

Enjoy.

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html

EveryPersonEver
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Apr 2012, 12:17 am

The animation in this show is beautiful, truly.

conundrum
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2012, 7:01 pm

Ganondox wrote:

Wow--great story!

So I'm not the only one who sees Derpy as autistic. This was really beautiful. :D

so that the people say,
'It happened of its own accord.' -Tao Te Ching, Verse 17

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2012, 7:15 pm

Awesome Season Finale WOW!! !! ! Sadly my DVR only recorded pt. 1 DAMN IT! So I jumped to a youtube link and watched the whole episode there. Oh well. I set up the DVR to record it tomorrow at 8 AM I HATE I only got pt. 1 ARGGGG! I told my parents and to them "OMG! It's just a cartoon!" So they don't understand and neither do my little sisters who are 10 and 12 they say the show is for 5-7 year olds. Oh well I LOVE the show! :-)

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2012, 8:18 pm

Just saw the season finale this morning when I woke up. It was epic. I loved the second song especially.

Quote:
SPOILERI did think it was weird though how dismissive the villain was of Cadence's proclamation that her love would strengthen Shining Armor's magic. Earlier she states her entire reason for being in Equestria is because there is so much love there. Her master plan revolves around consuming Shining Armor's love and having her minions consume all the love in Equestria. She's even surprised when she takes down Celestia, saying she didn't realise how powerful Shining Armor's love was. By the end of the episode it's downright bizarre that she would continue to underestimate the power of love.

Dent
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Apr 2012, 10:35 pm

Quote:
SPOILERI agree, but I think the problem was that they spent 2 parts setting up this awesome finale and then the end came around and the day wasn't any closer to being saved, so they made the changeling queen commit the fatal villain flaw of underestimating the good guys. Really, how else could they have won? Celestia was beaten, the Mane 6 were captured, Cadence couldn't do anything on her own, Shining Armor was mesmerized. They did the same with Discord. Why did he just sit there when the good guys had the elements of harmony? He had to so the good guys could win. They should have gotten rid of Tori Spelling (who contributed NOTHING of value) and they could have extended the end to make it more believable.. I did laugh out loud when Luna showed up, though. Miss your niece's wedding, the invasion of a changeling army, your own sister being defeated by an enemy queen, and then show up to the after party. Cheeky.

But seriously, Tori Spelling had no place in this.

Daniel_is_bored
Butterfly
Butterfly

21 Apr 2012, 10:51 pm

Wow, 438 replies in..... hell it's not even the 22nd where I live yet.I love MLP;FIM.it's one of the few TV shows i can actually stand.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2012, 7:38 am

I finally watched the season finale. Loved iiiiiit! But Tori Spelling, really? O.o

RW665
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2012, 6:37 pm

Amazing season finale! Two parts, three songs, returning characters, awesome villain, bad-ass fight scene! Now we need a movie!

Morbid Malign's askblog: http://askmorbidmalign.tumblr.com/

Dent
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Apr 2012, 7:40 pm

That's the only way they can one-up this.
I think Trixie was in the wedding as well, standing by the CMC's.

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2012, 9:12 pm

I read on EQD the voice actress for Trixie was the Queen character! YA! She rocked! Awesome Season 2 finale!

lindajangie
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Apr 2012, 10:56 pm

Does the BBBFF Song depict the relationships of autistics really well or is it just me.

conundrum
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2012, 11:07 pm

lindajangie wrote:
Does the BBBFF Song depict the relationships of autistics really well or is it just me.

Yeah...especially the first verse.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUMFL0Gckkg[/youtube]

so that the people say,
'It happened of its own accord.' -Tao Te Ching, Verse 17

mikerockks
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Apr 2012, 1:59 pm

Best show ever! Best song in series is This Day Aria!

RW665
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2012, 2:09 pm

mikerockks wrote:
Best show ever! Best song in series is This Day Aria!

It's definitely one of my top songs from the show. I can't stop listening to it, I love it.

Morbid Malign's askblog: http://askmorbidmalign.tumblr.com/