Page 1 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

SandyLife223
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Jan 2024, 5:47 am

AUTISTIC CHARACTERS CELEBRATION! OSAKA, SAKAKI, TINA BELCHER, pearl from Steven universe, Dilbert, Norman from The promised never land, Liko from Pokémon, Brainy Smurf, ASA FROM CHAINSAW MAN, TOMO FROM BELLE, YELLOW GUY AND RED GUY FROM DONT HUG ME IM SCARED, JUNE CHEN, HUEY FROM DUCKTALES, Fuka Korone, Hitori Bocchi Gotoh, RENSUKE, FLINT LOCKWOOD, Mashiro Shiina, JIMMY NEUTRON, Entrapta, TWILIGHT SPARKLE, PERIODT from Steven Universe, Woo Young-woo, SHINJI, IZUKU MIDORIYA, Midori Asakusa, LAIN, Gadget Hackwrench, Sasha Braus, Homura Akemi, LILO, HICCUP, Haruhi Suzumiya, VIOLET EVERGARDEN, HUNTER from owl house, ORIHIME FROM BLEACH, NAGISA FROM CLANNAD, Dipper Pines, Star Butterfly, Philip J Fry, Twyla Boogeyman, Maria Ushiromiya, Kajiwara Sora from Sketchbook, SENKU, Motoko Kusanagi, Zoe Hange, Shingeo/Mob, L Lawliet, Squidward, Tomoko KUROKI, ICE BEAR, ZUKO, SALAD FINGERS, Neddy Adventure Time, Rick from Rick and Morty, 6 FROM 9, Allison from The breakfast club, Edward Scissorhands, Norma dead end paranormal park, Tetsuo Shima, Dawn from Total Drama, Snork from moomins, Papyrus from undertale, Tails from Sonic, Jotaro Kujo, Mafuyu Satou, Hideaki Hakamichi. Renge Miyauchi, Yui Hirasawa, Akiyama Yukari, Reagan Ridley, mentioned)! Judah Mannowdog, Rui Hanazawa, Goku, gon freecss, SAILOR MARS, Cherry from Words Bubble up like soda pop, ABED FROM COMMUNITY, , MAX FROM MARY AND MAX, Donatello from TMNT, FERB FLETCHER, Stan Marsh, Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter, Pidge from Voltron, ROBIN BUCKLEY FROM STRANGER THINGS, Newt Scamander, Kamille Bidan, Lan Wangji from Mo Dao Zu Shi/The Untamed, Ezra from fairy tail, Korekiyo Shinguji from Danganronpa, Gaston LaGaffe, Shoko Komi, Tobio Kageyama POCOYO, WALLACE AND GTOMIT, SEYMOUR SKINNER ETC

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2024, 8:04 am

Spock from Star Trek.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2024, 12:35 am

SpongeBob SquarePants

colliegrace
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2024, 7:02 am

Gomer Pyle from the Andy Griffith Show

Also diagnosed with: seasonal depression, anxiety, OCD

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2024, 12:36 am

I am revising my theory of SpongeBob being Autistic

I believe all 6 main characters are Autistic!! !

SpongeBob SquarePants
Patrick Star
Sandy Cheeks
Squidward Tentacles
Mr. Krabs
Plankton

The evidence can be found in the episode "Atlantis SquarePantis" where the characters were singing about their special interests and obsessions

SpongeBob & Patrick sang about bubble-blowing...
Mr. Krabs sang about money...
Sandy sang about Karate and science...
Squidward sang about art and the clarinet...
Plankton sang about world domination...

Don't you find that strange?

Will Nickelodeon admit the truth?

DirkGently69
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2024, 3:38 pm

Sherlock Holmes from Elementary

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2024, 10:56 am

I'm inclined to say...

DirkGently69 wrote:
Sherlock Holmes from Elementary
Except, possibly, Robert Downey Jr.'s...might also be Autistic but seems predominantly (to me) to be ADHD.

SandyLife223
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Jan 2024, 10:39 am

I find it so obnoxious that autistic character (canonical) are made savants and are basically the “model minority” kinda thing really. That’s why I headcanon

colliegrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2024, 5:40 pm

I learned that Fred Jones from Scooby Doo Mystery Inc is canon autistic!!

Also diagnosed with: seasonal depression, anxiety, OCD

SandyLife223
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Jan 2024, 7:19 am

colliegrace wrote:
I learned that Fred Jones from Scooby Doo Mystery Inc is canon autistic!!

That’s amazing! I never even noticed his autistic traits as a child watching it, so I was a bit surprised until I remembered the cartoon

jamie0.0
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Jan 2024, 8:07 am

I read a theory somewhere that lilo from lilo and stitch is Autistic, and I tend to agree.

I don't think it's been confirmed on the show. Sheldon Cooper from big bang theory shows very heavy signs of being autistic. Especially his younger version on young sheldon.
What puzzles me is that he says "I'm not crazy my mother had me tested" assuming he went under a psychiatric assessment, one would assume the doctor would have atleast floated the idea of ASD with him. My own theories that I have is he was diagnosed as a child but is very closeted to the fact to his friends, colleges and audience.

Readydaer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2024, 8:34 am

there is a LOT of evidence for Reimu Hakurei from Touhou Project being autistic. Here is a thread explaining it for anyone interested

https://twtext.com/article/1219215933853421568

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2024, 8:46 am

Hi:

I think that in addition to Sheldon, I think that Raj, Howard, and Amy are on the spectrum too. I sometimes wonder about Leonard.

I also think that Lilo is on the spectrum herself because she can't seem to take hint when someone is not a friend.

silverlinings1069
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Jan 2024, 9:02 am

Possibly Rory Gilmore from the Gilmore Girls. I really relate to her.

Lorilai and Lane had ADHD possibly. And maybe ASD.

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2024, 11:55 am

jamie0.0 wrote:
I read a theory somewhere that lilo from lilo and stitch is Autistic, and I tend to agree.

I don't think it's been confirmed on the show. Sheldon Cooper from big bang theory shows very heavy signs of being autistic. Especially his younger version on young sheldon.
What puzzles me is that he says "I'm not crazy my mother had me tested" assuming he went under a psychiatric assessment, one would assume the doctor would have atleast floated the idea of ASD with him. My own theories that I have is he was diagnosed as a child but is very closeted to the fact to his friends, colleges and audience.

I wondered about that too so I checked. Assuming Sheldon Cooper and Jim Parsons are the same age, Sheldon would've been about 20 when DSM-IV came out. Before that Asperger's Syndrome was not listed.

So, assuming Sheldon was tested as a child, no official diagnosis would've been available for him.

Just like me, he would've just been "weird".

Suicidal_Vampire
Raven
Raven

18 Jan 2024, 1:42 pm

Arnold Rimmer (Red Dwarf) and Bernard Black (Black Books) for sure, but in the more mainstream I'd think Gregory Eddie (Abbott Elementary) and most incarnations of the Doctor (Doctor Who) seem AuDHD.
Fry (Futurama) is ADHD incarnate, as well.
:D

"Really? I'd like to meet him."