Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ElmersTrueLove
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

Today, 11:38 am

The Nintendo fanboys around me say G4 MLP is a baby show, just said it was shown at daycare and once compared it to Teletubbies (which I also like but I love Boohbah more to be unique and I also love Nanalan). This breaks my heart as it was my childhood and I noticed some pretty mature topics, such as the Tirek battle (trust me, watch this), a BSDM pillow joke and Trixie attempting. In fact there is an entire video about this that I will link later. Thoughts?

Elmer's wife since 2022

.。*゚+.*.。 ゚+..。*゚+

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

Today, 1:32 pm

ElmersTrueLove wrote:
The Nintendo fanboys around me say G4 MLP is a baby show, just said it was shown at daycare and once compared it to Teletubbies (which I also like but I love Boohbah more to be unique and I also love Nanalan). This breaks my heart as it was my childhood and I noticed some pretty mature topics, such as the Tirek battle (trust me, watch this), a BSDM pillow joke and Trixie attempting. In fact there is an entire video about this that I will link later. Thoughts?

I don’t think it’s a baby show. I’m more into Gen 3 My Little Pony. Friendship is Magic does have mature themes like Discord brainwashing the ponies. Reminds me of manipulation. In my opinion most kid’s shows have adult and mature topics. Like in Hey Arnold where Helga goes into therapy.

Other than My Little Pony, Courage The Cowardly Dog has very mature themes. Such as the Kitty and Bunny and the one where people are being used for growing and harvesting hair.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

ElmersTrueLove
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

53 minutes ago

Elmer's wife since 2022

.。*゚+.*.。 ゚+..。*゚+