Anime/Cartoon Episodes you have watched

Page 4 of 10 [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2011, 4:38 pm

I have only seen 75 Gintama episodes but it is the best show I have ever seen.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2011, 8:18 pm

Bleach 28 They've started to do the franchise slow roll, where the plot fails to develop significantly in each episode. I hate that, but I've gotten hooked. I can only hope they get their stride back and start providing some actual content. I find the fight scenes only moderately interesting.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2011, 1:41 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:
Bleach 28 They've started to do the franchise slow roll, where the plot fails to develop significantly in each episode. I hate that, but I've gotten hooked. I can only hope they get their stride back and start providing some actual content. I find the fight scenes only moderately interesting.

It is rather fresh early in the series, but as time goes on four minutes is easily spent reviewing what watched previously, rediculous bantering between bith sides, and incredibly annoying scenes of good guys getting beaten, then magically pulling some super power out of their ass. Well today I watched the latest dub episode of Bleach, it is somewhere in the hundreds, I can't remember, I have actually found myself prefering the villains who are more interesting.

Just do yourself a favor and when you come across the Bount Ark, skip it.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2011, 4:00 pm

Bradleigh wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:

It is rather fresh early in the series, but as time goes on four minutes is easily spent reviewing what watched previously, rediculous bantering between bith sides, and incredibly annoying scenes of good guys getting beaten, then magically pulling some super power out of their ass. Well today I watched the latest dub episode of Bleach, it is somewhere in the hundreds, I can't remember, I have actually found myself prefering the villains who are more interesting.

Just do yourself a favor and when you come across the Bount Ark, skip it.

Thanks for the heads-up. I don't know if I can just skip it, but if it bothers me I will at least know that things improve after that season.

I finished 11 Eyes, and enjoyed the ending a lot.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2011, 8:34 pm

Ok a full list of what I have watched recently,
Episodes 13 - 16 of Clannad After Story (I have seen it previously, but I got the DVDs)
Episodes 1 - 6 of Dance in the Vampire Bund (also seen it before, and just got DVDs)
Baka to Test Season 2 episode 8
Dantalian no Shoka episodes 7 and 8
Nichijou episodes 21 and 22
Yuru Yuri episode 8
Usagi Drop episode 8
Ro-Kyu-Bu! episodes 7 and 8
Itsuka Tenma no Kuro-Usa episodes 7 and 8

@ jrjones9933
I was not the biggest fan of 11 Eyes, I found it kind of chaotic and the ending seemed a bit of a copout, good that you liked it though. I found the OVA ecchi special my favourite episode , that was funny.

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2011, 8:51 pm

Brad how is the looking for work or whatever you called it going. And glad to see you watching a lot of anime.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2011, 9:22 pm

thewrll wrote:
Brad how is the looking for work or whatever you called it going. And glad to see you watching a lot of anime.

? I am still studying Accounting at TAFE, I have felt a little destracted though lately, probably because I have been holding back my OCD which usually gives me an edge. The good news is my pension gets increased next month when I turn 21.

You have recently been watching that Fairy Tail havent you, it is a good show, watched it pretty much every week since it started. Silly me I forgot to mention Fairy Tail that I usualy watch saterday or sunday, I watched episode 94, which has just about ended its current Edolas ark, which has been good.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2011, 10:33 pm

Bradleigh wrote:
I was not the biggest fan of 11 Eyes, I found it kind of chaotic and the ending seemed a bit of a copout, good that you liked it though. I found the OVA ecchi special my favourite episode , that was funny.

The OVA was pretty funny. I enjoyed the chaotic aspects of it, as I felt they had put a lot of thought into it all. It makes sense to my way of thinking about magick, and I liked the character development. I did facepalm a bit at the end, but on further consideration, I see why they wanted to include both parts of the ending, considering the "many worlds" elements of the story.

I start my Fall semester tomorrow, so I won't have the opportunity to consume as much anime as I have been. :cry:

About to watch Darker than Black Ep. 14, then off to bed.

SpiceWolf
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2011, 6:44 am

jrjones9933 wrote:
Bleach 28 They've started to do the franchise slow roll, where the plot fails to develop significantly in each episode. I hate that

It's sad in a way because bleach had such a strong and promising beginning, Ichigo and Rukia had a sort of natural chemistry between them.

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2011, 1:17 am

Fairy Tail 16

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2011, 2:17 am

Tiger & Bunny ep. 14 - 17
.hack//SIGN ep. 1 - 2
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni ep. 1 - 3

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2011, 6:46 am

Fairy Tail 17-18

I am going to start Beelzebub now.

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2011, 10:47 am

Beelzebub ova. Already in my top 10 animes of all time.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2011, 11:49 am

I watched Fairy Tail episode 95 before, it is a really good episode for an end of an arc and got me to cry a bit.

Also episode 1 of Working! season 2, was one of my favourite comedies with its first season, hopefully it will be good this time as well.

Also tried catching up on Mayo Chiki with episodes 4-7, I am kind of losing my interest in these ecchi shows, but usualy one reason to watch.

And the new episodes of Dantalian, Ro-Kyu-Bu! and Nichijou.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2011, 9:16 pm

Studying and watching anime makes my labor day a-ok!

I finished This Ugly Yet Beautiful World, and Brighter Than the Dawning Blue. I enjoyed both, but I couldn't say exactly why.

I have watched the first 9 episodes of Spice and Wolf, though not all this weekend. In some ways, it reminds me of the novels in Neal Stephenson's Baroque Cycle, with its clever storytelling and fascinating exposition.

I also watched the first episode of Naruto, and I expect I'll watch some more.

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2011, 10:38 pm

Noone watches Beelzebub or is it because of a baby's private part?