Goku/vegeta Fusion (Gogeta) 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
Naruto/with clones 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Crash Bandicoot 'cuase he cheated 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 2

transformingcar
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 11:28 am

Anybody know a lot of information about these?
I'm pratically a Master Historian when it comes to The Transformers.... I seem to know an endless amount of info about those 'bots and 'cons
However.... now I've decided I want to know more about Anime.....my sister watches aloy of them... but never the ones I like.
I already know a litte more about Dragon Ball z..... But mostly from the games. which may not be very accurate.

Can anyone tell me more about these? some thing that I would not know?

One Piece... I didn't get to watch much of it... or read much about it. but I did play one of the games.
Naruto..... for the longest time my sister was crazy about this one..... I'm surprised I can remeber most of the names.
Yu Yu hakusho... Ok I know I must have spelled that wrong... I did watch this a long time ago...don't remeber anything about it.

Someone already gave me some info about Sailor Moon and Card Capters... both of which I can't believe I actually watched all those years ago... But for some reason I've become very curious about all of these....
I'll bet my Transformers would be shocked to find out!(ok was a joke) but seriously what would Bumblebee do if he saw this!?