Page 2 of 23 [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next

GreySun369
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2011, 11:59 pm

Descartes wrote:
GreySun369 wrote:
Descartes wrote:

Chris Hargensen from Stephen King's Carrie (both the novel and the movie adaptation). She is a f***ing sociopath. She thinks it's good fun to play horrible (and often illegal and even deadly) pranks on people. She and a group of girls harass Carrie at the beginning of the story and she gets suspended from school and from the prom as a result. You know what the f***ing slutbag b***h does? She blames Carrie for her misfortune! She is an outright horrible human being and f***ing deserved to die at the hands of Carrie.

Yeah I remember reading Carrie and seeing the movie, I found it to be more of tragic story than a scary one. I especially hated Carrie's mother, people who are that fanatic in their beliefs regardless if it's about religion of patriotism really disgust me. What made the situation so horrible was the fact that Carrie suffered abuse both at home and at school and really had nobody to help her. Sue and the P.E. teacher both tried to step in because they felt sorry for her but it was pretty much too late. Even if Carrie didn't have those telekentic powers to kill her mother and all her classmates I'm sure she would have found another way like bringing a gun to school and shooting everyone.

Ugh, her mother! :x

The f***ing crazy-ass b***h deserved to have been locked up for child abuse and Carrie should have been placed into a foster family. That's what pisses me off about the story. If this had happened when Carrie was still young, then she probably would have lead a normal and happier life. Instead, despite obvious signs that Carrie was being abused, nobody bothered to do sh** about it. Thanks a lot, as*holes.

Sadly that happens all the time. A lot of children gets abused by their parents and nobody ever does anything about it. That's why so many people in this world grow up to be messed up individuals. What really gets me is that the Social Service people will basically ask the kids if they're being abused at home right there in front of their parents and if the child doesn't say anything for obvious reasons they take that as a "nope" and walk away. :roll:

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2011, 6:10 am

Jenny Curran (Forrest Gump). She grows up with Forrest, then keep disappearing and reappearing in his life. He asks her to marry him, she rejects it, then she waits three years to tell him that they have a child together. By that time, she is dying from a unknown virus, which doesn't leave much time for them to be a family. I hated that she waited until then to marry him and tell him about their child. Although I cried with Forrest as he was talking to her grave, I still don't like her. Sorry.

Pretty much anyone who refuses to listen when somebody is telling them the truth about something and thinks that they're lying or crazy, especially if the doubt goes on for an extended period of time. I really hate that. Dr. Silberman from the Terminator movies is an excellent example. However, if a character I don't like is the one being doubted, then I don't mind it.

GreySun369
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2011, 11:47 am

KyleTheGhost wrote:
Pretty much anyone who refuses to listen when somebody is telling them the truth about something and thinks that they're lying or crazy, especially if the doubt goes on for an extended period of time. I really hate that. Dr. Silberman from the Terminator movies is an excellent example. However, if a character I don't like is the one being doubted, then I don't mind it.

I know exactly what you mean, like in Slasher movies when the teenagers try to tell a police officer there's a homocidal maniac on the loose and the police officers just laugh it off instead of taking the teenagers seriously. I mean I can understand an officer not taking it seriously when the main character reports that there's something like a ghost or monster after them, but if a very human psychopath is wondering around killing people those police officers should put their doughnuts down and go investigate. Of course whenever they do investigate they tend to get slaughtered by the killer but still...

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2011, 12:23 pm

Mike from Benny & Joon, a jerk and I don't like how he treats Sam and made him sleep under the sink. I also think he doesn't like people who are different and he used Joon to get rid of Sam which is the only good thing about him because if it weren't for that, she would have never found love. I can't wait until I have Gilbert (from What's Eating Gilbert Grape) punch him in the face for calling his little brother a ret*d in my crossover. I loved ripping on Mike in my B&J fanfiction stories. Always have bad things happen to him.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2011, 12:53 pm

I can not stand Goku from dragon ball z in my opinon Vegeta should be stronger then Goku.

GreySun369
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2011, 12:56 pm

Joker wrote:
I can not stand Goku from dragon ball z in my opinon Vegeta should be stronger then Goku.

I personally can't stand Vageta, but that's because I hate it when obvious sociopaths are put in the role of a hero. Even when Vageta joined the goodguys he would still cause massive destruction and death to innocent people trying to defeat the badguy.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2011, 12:59 pm

GreySun369 wrote:
Joker wrote:

I personally can't stand Vageta, but that's because I hate it when obvious sociopaths are put in the role of a hero. Even when Vageta joined the goodguys he would still cause massive destruction and death to innocent people trying to defeat the badguy.

I love Vageta he trian's so much harder then Goku, and is more ruthless he is a true Sayian, unlike Goku who is a big goof ball I only like Goku, when he gets mad then he is awesome.

GreySun369
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2011, 1:01 pm

Joker wrote:
GreySun369 wrote:
Joker wrote:

I love Vageta he trian's so much harder then Goku, and is more ruthless he is a true Sayian, unlike Goku who is a big goof ball I only like Goku, when he gets mad then he is awesome.

I guess when it comes to my selected hero I choose compassion over power. :P

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2011, 1:29 pm

GreySun369 wrote:
Joker wrote:
GreySun369 wrote:
Joker wrote:

Vageta shows compassion but only for himself Trunks Bulma and of course his daughter.

GreySun369
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2011, 1:44 pm

Joker wrote:
GreySun369 wrote:
Joker wrote:
GreySun369 wrote:
Joker wrote:

Vageta shows compassion but only for himself Trunks Bulma and of course his daughter.

That's not enough in my opinion to make up for the fact that he blew up innocent people while they were in their vehicles on a highway just so he could get to that evil android, and what really gets me is that his friends the "good guys" tolerated that kind of crap. That's the reason I don't like Dragon Ball Z. Give me Sailor Moon any day.

LexingtonDeville
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2011, 1:54 pm

Shelia Broflovski (Kyle's mum) from South Park - She was basically an outright selfish killjoy during the early seasons, instigated World War 3 between the States and Canada, and nearly had Terrence and Phillip executed, imagine having her for a mother, you'd be climbing the walls!

Luther from The Warriors - An arrogant little weasel who leads the Rogues, he got The Warriors framed for Cyrus's murder. The scene where Swan disarms him with a knife to the wrist followed by the Gramercy Riffs beating the Rogues to death is pure karma.

Skank from The Crow - A snivelling little coward who meets his maker when he's thrown out of a window by Eric Draven. He basically becomes an annoyance following T-Bird's death.

Captain Richard Ryan from Dog Soldiers - He's a real nasty b**tard who forces Private Cooper to evade capture for 24 hours and shoots a dog when Cooper refuses to do so. He is also thick-skinned and it seems casual insults just can't hurt him, until Cooper confronts Ryan - now a werewolf - at the end, stabs him with a silver letter opener and blows his brains out emphatically.

Noel Winters from Harry Brown - The personification of the word "chav" over here in the UK, he is just evil to the core. Acts include smugly denying murdering a pensioner and when he's being questioned by the police, makes really crude, threatening and disgusting sexual suggestions towards a female inspector. He gets his comeuppance after the titular former Royal Marine turned pensioner shoots him in the neck.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty

Last edited by LexingtonDeville on 31 Oct 2011, 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

femme
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

31 Oct 2011, 1:56 pm

GreySun369 wrote:
Joker wrote:
GreySun369 wrote:
Joker wrote:
GreySun369 wrote:
Joker wrote:

That's not enough in my opinion to make up for the fact that he blew up innocent people while they were in their vehicles on a highway just so he could get to that evil android, and what really gets me is that his friends the "good guys" tolerated that kind of crap. That's the reason I don't like Dragon Ball Z. Give me Sailor Moon any day.

I second that Salior Moon all the way.

Joker of course you would watch Dragon Ball Z :lol: btw I am find I come home in november see you soon big brother :wink:

DialAForAwesome
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2011, 7:12 pm

Every character from Twilight, especially Bella.

I really cannot stand Kevin from Ed, Edd, n Eddy. Sure, the Eds can be screwups, but Kevin is way too harsh on them, especially Double D.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2011, 9:35 pm

League_Girl wrote:
Mike from Benny & Joon, a jerk and I don't like how he treats Sam and made him sleep under the sink. I also think he doesn't like people who are different and he used Joon to get rid of Sam which is the only good thing about him because if it weren't for that, she would have never found love. I can't wait until I have Gilbert (from What's Eating Gilbert Grape) punch him in the face for calling his little brother a ret*d in my crossover. I loved ripping on Mike in my B&J fanfiction stories. Always have bad things happen to him.

I didn't like Mike from B&J either. Sam doesn't deserve to sleep under the sink; he's too cute for that. I'd be interested in reading your Benny & Joon/What's Eating Gilbert Grape crossover, because I really like the idea of Johnny Depp's two sweetest characters (Sam and Gilbert) meeting each other. :D You've also made me want to re-watch those movies again (I have them both on DVD and they're sitting on my shelf).

Miharu
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Nov 2011, 10:39 am

Giftorcurse wrote:
Every single character in The Breakfast Club. There's absolutely NOBODY to root for in the entire film. On one side, you have completely morally repulsive adults, and on the other, a motley crew of self-absorbed teenage monsters who spend the movie swearing every goddamn f****' shittincondoms line, bitchass.

Really? I really loved Bender

Everything and everyone in Twilight. Edward is an abusive manipulative jerk. He has no personality. The only thing Bella whines about for pages are his looks. That's what the story is about. How perfect his hair his, his eyes, his face. Not one single thing about his personality. Twilight portrays love in a completly wrong way. Controlling, manipulating, being possesive over someone, lust, that isn't love.

James Potter from Harry Potter. I hate him. I can't stand anything about his charachter. He was nothing but a bully and a jerk. I hate everything he did to Snape. But if he wasn't there, there wouldn't have been a Harry Potter.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2011, 2:12 pm

Titanic:

Cal Hockley, arrogant and self centered and mistreats Rose and treats her like a child. Maybe women didn't have those rights then but good for Rose for rebelling against the social norms.

Ruth DeWitt Bukater, selfish and is forcing her daughter to marry someone she doesn't love. maybe that was how things were back the, women were forced to marry other guys without choosing who they wanted to be with.

Spicer Lovejoy, doesn't like Jack and frames him and decides to leave him in the room to die on the ship.

The Amanda Show:

Judge Trudy, annoying and acts like a brick wall and is unreasonable but her sentences she gives are hilarious

Gnocchi, Blini, and Biscotti; father son and daughter all run their own shops like Blockblister (video store) and super Dupers (soup shop) and they are disgusting people and their movies they make suck.

Amber from The Girl's Room skits, annoying and she is too stupid

Cynthia Worthington, has poor etiquette behavior and is rude and disgusting

The Kluzes, annoying and I can't imagine having them in my home

Courtney, sick and annoying and disgusting. How can people like her?

Melody and Thad, worst singers because they sing mean songs

A league of Their Own:

Stillwell, annoying and bratty and his mother is a breeder though she is a nice person and sweet

Arnie, mean and hurtful and makes fun of people