Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2011, 6:51 pm

Did anyone like this movie? I went to see it today and I thought it was pretty good. It may not be considered a brilliant movie but it certainly was entertaining. It's not as good as Shrek and Shrek 2 but is certainly much better than Shrek the Third and Shrek Forever After. It had a couple of funny jokes for both kids and adults but it wasn't a laugh out loud type comedy, but it certainly had a couple of good character moments like when Puss tells Kitty and us the audience the backstory of him and Humpty Dumpty. A good film indeed, not the best but good.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2011, 8:16 pm

Yes, we thought it was good, though my wife pointed out there were a bunch of inside jokes that only cat lovers would get.

theWanderer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2011, 8:51 pm

BTDT wrote:
Yes, we thought it was good, though my wife pointed out there were a bunch of inside jokes that only cat lovers would get.

Well, that's only fair. Anyone who isn't a cat lover deserves to miss any joke that revolves around the universe's most wonderful, important species. :P

===================
In the country of the blind, the one eyed man - would be diagnosed with a psychological disorder

Sparx
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2011, 11:44 am

I love cats, so I of course loved this movie. It's not the best movie ever, but it's still pretty good.

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2011, 12:45 pm

Honestly, I almost walked out and that is really saying something for me. I thought it started out very well but once Humpty came along, I wanted to smash him against a wall. I HATE that character!! So basically, he ruined the movie. Puss was pretty cool though.