Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2011, 4:14 am

One of my favorite pop bands are to reunite for a reunion tour. I would definatly be there to see them.

I think Simon Fuller, the creator of S Club should start thinking of making a cartoon series for them. If Simon Fuller comes up with the idea, Here is what I would like The S Club cartoon series to be like.
-The Show will be titled "S Club Forever"
-It will have Jeff Matsuda (The Batman, Jackie Chan Adventures) as the cheif Character designer
-feature guest stars like David and Victoria Beckham, Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony, The Spice Girls, Lewis Hamilton, Will Young, Carrie Underwood and many other people who worked with Simon Fuller.
- It will show on Disney XD
click here for more information about S Club 7's reunion

What do you think? Are any of you looking forward for this reunion like I am?

SeleniumTrace
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Nov 2011, 8:05 am

I love their song 'Never Had A Dream Come True' seems like a song a lot of people can relate to.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2011, 7:37 pm

SeleniumTrace wrote:
I love their song 'Never Had A Dream Come True' seems like a song a lot of people can relate to.

This is my favorite song too!!

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2011, 8:45 am

I hope their reunion is successful, so they can Join Simon Fullers XIX Entertainment along with two of my other favorite singers which are Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2011, 5:58 am

Cheesy, corny and reminds me of my childhood school disco, I also used to like watching the S Club, however that's not a bad thing and I did have a schoolboy crush on Rachel Stevens.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2011, 4:37 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
Cheesy, corny and reminds me of my childhood school disco, I also used to like watching the S Club, however that's not a bad thing and I did have a schoolboy crush on Rachel Stevens.

I have a Crush on Rachel Stevens, I also have a Crush on another S Club member, Jo O'Meara.