My YouTube videos and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Gothic85Cat
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Dec 2011, 3:52 pm

Hello, everyone, for a quick heads up, I've been making videos and uploading them straight to YouTube, I have two separate accounts on YouTube but my main channel is the only one with the most videos, if you all want to check it out, go to www.YouTube.com/Gothic85Cat, my second channel only has four videos. If you want to check that out as well, go to www.YouTube.com/Catsy855449. Again, that one in particular only had four videos, my first one has tons of videos. If you want, you can rate my videos, leave comments, and subscribe, it's all your choice :D
Now, on to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Is anyone a big fan of the tv series that's on every Saturday morning at 10:00 and again at 10:30, I've got all the episodes from season 1 on YouTube and I'm just starting to get episodes from season 2 on YouTube. I've been watching the show since they came out with starting the second season on tv plus I've been collecting the toys/figurines. I really like the new series because they're so much more cuter and they make these episodes all about ponies, unicorns, and pegasi. There aren't any humans involved at all, which is good. For the figurines, I've got Princess Celestia, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Flutter Shy, Apple Jack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Flitterheart, Plumsweet, Twinkleshine, and Feathermay. I'm still collecting them :lol:.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2011, 6:44 pm

I love MLP! I have seen all of the episodes that have been released so far. I have started collecting the merch too. So far I have Twilight, Pinkie and Fluttershy as brushables, the 12-pack of "blind bag" mini toys, and a couple of T-shirts. For Christmas I want to get the Rainbow Dash, Applejack and Rarity brushables, as well as a Twilight plush and maybe some more blind bag ponies (they're pretty pricey on eBay though, so idk).

TellEmSteveDave
Toucan
Toucan

23 Dec 2011, 1:26 pm

I love the show and I have seen every episode at least twice! I have the Applejack and Rainbow Dash brushables and some of the mini figurines

RW665
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2011, 2:22 pm

Your links didn't work for me, but I found your channels anyway.

I also love MLP-FIM. Yes, it's surprising to me too. I've seen all the episodes so far.

Morbid Malign's askblog: http://askmorbidmalign.tumblr.com/

TellEmSteveDave
Toucan
Toucan

23 Dec 2011, 5:20 pm

for me, It alll started in October 2010- I was at university and studying for my exams, I took a break from my studies and turned on the TV, I saw this awesome cartoon; there was a baby dragon, a serpent with a moustache, some unicorns, pegasi and a hyperactive pink pony! "holy sh*t, this is awesome!" I thought! then I saw the credits "my little pony..." I was embarrassed that I had just watched and ENJOYED an episode of My Little Pony!

-in the interim i had become a fan of Charlie The Unicorn, Robot Unicorn Attack and pink haired My Little Pony collector & punk comedian Wil Hodgson (the prototypical brony!)-

2 months later, I was at a friend's house and he said "do you want to watch some My Little Pony?", I agreed! he showed me "Feeling Pinkie Keen" and "Griffon The Brush Off" and I became addicted to the show! :) after 2 episodes I was hooked!

the rest, as they say, is history!

RW665
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2011, 6:08 pm

TellEmSteveDave wrote:
for me, It alll started in October 2010- I was at university and studying for my exams, I took a break from my studies and turned on the TV, I saw this awesome cartoon; there was a baby dragon, a serpent with a moustache, some unicorns, pegasi and a hyperactive pink pony! "holy sh*t, this is awesome!" I thought! then I saw the credits "my little pony..." I was embarrassed that I had just watched and ENJOYED an episode of My Little Pony!

-in the interim i had become a fan of Charlie The Unicorn, Robot Unicorn Attack and pink haired My Little Pony collector & punk comedian Wil Hodgson (the prototypical brony!)-

2 months later, I was at a friend's house and he said "do you want to watch some My Little Pony?", I agreed! he showed me "Feeling Pinkie Keen" and "Griffon The Brush Off" and I became addicted to the show! :) after 2 episodes I was hooked!

the rest, as they say, is history!

That's cool that your friend asked you to watch the show.

Maybe it would be cool to ask my friends to watch it...or maybe that would be weird...or cool it could be cool...or weird, probably weird...or maybe I should keep the ponies ALL TO MYSELF...but I gotta share, I gotta care...

Morbid Malign's askblog: http://askmorbidmalign.tumblr.com/