Page 4 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Endinglignt
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 Feb 2012, 12:57 pm

I have 5 sonic scrow drivers and a tradis key chain that wighs more then all my keys put together.

My first Doctor was Christopher Eccleston I loved the show but he was more bi poller than anything else.

Tennant had a better hold as the war crushed old man and will always be in my heart.

Smith to me is the first real 2005 Doctor. He was not trying to be one of the past Doctors and does not bring them up. He is the reboot doctor.

Can't wait for season 7 and what the new toy daleks are up to...becides being my clock..

davidalan11235813
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Feb 2012, 9:40 pm

dragonbean wrote:
David Tennant is definitely the best Doctor in my opinion, but I have this weird love for Christopher Eccleston too. I cried at the end of season 1 and refused to watch season two for about a week afterwards. Have you seen this year's Christmas special? Amy would absolutely attack carolers with a water gun, it's a very Amy thing to do.

I like Tennant, but Eccleston is my favorite (hence the avatar). I seem to be pretty rare in that regard. I think he tends to have a bit more depth than the others IMO. Catharine Tate (Donna) was my favorite companion though, followed by Rory/Amy (I consider them one companion really).

At some point I'm going to give myself a chance to get into classic Who, but it's so vast I don't even know where to start.

Bun
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2012, 1:18 am

I love it, but I'm not obsessed for two reasons:

* I only watched New Who
* I'm not that crazy about remembering facts from the show, etc.

But it brings me much joy. :D

Endinglignt
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Feb 2012, 1:23 am

My favorite companion was Martha, she had an inner power i have not seen in others.

Rose was spoiled by having the happiest ending.

Martha left because she knew the doctor was getting close to killing him self.

Donna was forced out after but is now something even a dalek would fear.

The ponds...a great idea but poor Amy getting more plot and story than the doctor.

I am trying to watch the older ones but god are they slow! Took them three episodes (that's an hour and a half) to show the alien.

davidalan11235813
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Feb 2012, 4:39 pm

Endinglignt wrote:
The ponds...a great idea but poor Amy getting more plot and story than the doctor..

It's probably the accent that got me (Scottish accent are unbelievably hot, for guys or girls) but I LOVE the Ponds. Especially Amy. Mild Scottish accent+ginger-ness=love <3

McCat
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Mar 2012, 6:40 am

Oh yes, it could easily be the accent why I like Amy so much! I defenitely have a thing for accents :)

My favorite Doctor is David Tennant. He's just brilliant. Too bad he left :(

I'm still not used to Matt, not sure why. He does make a good Doctor, but I just miss David I think...

DominictheStampede
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

11 Mar 2012, 7:01 am

My favourite Doctor is Matt Smith because he's quirky and off the wall. David Tennant and Christopher Eccleston were great but Matt is my favourite.

Does anyone have a favourite episode? My two would be "Blink" from series 3 because of Carey Mulligan and the Weeping Angels and "The God Complex" from series 6 because of the changing hotel corridors and their faith feeding the monster.

Endinglignt
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 Mar 2012, 11:39 pm

Sorry to borrow this therad but this is bugging me. If the new daleks are the pure ones why the new look?