Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

jocundthelilac
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2009, 4:59 pm

Lazytown is awesome :D

Also, are the characters Robbie and Pixel possible aspies?

Robbie- avoids kids, is sensitive to loud noise, has a very limited and similar wardrobe, does things the hard way.

Pixel- Recluse, computer nerd, refusal to do basic tasks (tying laces)...

Discuss Lazytown here :D

Magnús Scheving is my Icelandic rose :)

MetalCowgirl34
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 Aug 2009, 9:36 pm

Sporticus is hot.

kxmode
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

15 Aug 2009, 4:59 am

You are a pirate! Yarrrr :geek:

The former things have passed away."

mistercheech
Raven
Raven

15 Aug 2009, 10:57 pm

That chick with the pink hair is hot.

rensilaer
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

19 Aug 2009, 11:10 am

The Lil Jon/Lazytown "Bake a pretty cake" mashup on youtube is just obscenely awesome. Have any of you seen it?

kxmode
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

19 Aug 2009, 12:07 pm

rensilaer wrote:
The Lil Jon/Lazytown "Bake a pretty cake" mashup on youtube is just obscenely awesome. Have any of you seen it?

Unfortunately

The former things have passed away."

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2009, 7:45 am

Lazytown sucks lazy-*ss, boring characters, a person with powerful ADHD who of course has a weakness on sugar and is SO annoying, the characters are screwed, i especially hate the data-nerd, the lollipop licker is a complete human builded on s***, ALL he does is to lick a lollipop and NOTHING else. Robbie Rottenn is also a complete powerful mongo, with a ret*d laugh, stupid clothes and his *ss is seen so clear, you start to think if it's gonna pop out any minute, he may just as well be a naked, corrupt rat sleeping in the street, but my worst-character award goes to the chick's uncle, he is clumsy, stupid and.. a walking turd.

JockGitJnr
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Oct 2012, 6:14 am

Thread Revival, just in case there are any people, new and old, that still like and/or watch this show.

rensilaer wrote:

This amused me when I first watched it. Now it's stuck in my head so whenever I listen to "Cooking by the Book" I keep waiting for Lil Jon to shout "Break it down b***h"

bdhkhsfgk wrote:
Lazytown sucks lazy-*ss, boring characters, a person with powerful ADHD who of course has a weakness on sugar and is SO annoying, the characters are screwed, i especially hate the data-nerd, the lollipop licker is a complete human builded on s***, ALL he does is to lick a lollipop and NOTHING else. Robbie Rottenn is also a complete powerful mongo, with a ret*d laugh, stupid clothes and his *ss is seen so clear, you start to think if it's gonna pop out any minute, he may just as well be a naked, corrupt rat sleeping in the street, but my worst-character award goes to the chick's uncle, he is clumsy, stupid and.. a walking turd.

Nice opinion bro. I take it you don't like learning through cool music.

Lazytown is one of my favourite shows; I have them all downloaded, along with the soundtrack. I enjoy how it is colourful and fun and has a good sound track to back it up.