Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2012, 4:39 pm

I saw the new Anna Karenina movie about a week ago and OMG, I was bored sitting in an auditorium for 2 1/2 hours. I thought I would enjoy watching a period piece, but guess I was wrong.

The movie was less like a movie and more like a TV movie or something Masterpiece Theater would do. Even though Keira Knightely and Jude Law were excellent in their roles, the movie was just...boring. None of the characters I could sympathize with and if the movie was 15-20 minutes shorter, the movie could have been more enjoyable.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2012, 5:08 pm

The Three Stooges was f**king terrible and Dark Shadows was a mediocre pile of nothing, but I can't say they disappointed me because I wasn't expecting anything good from them. As for Prometheus, I can understand why so many people were disappointed by it, but I can't relate. I really liked it the first time I watched it and was confused beyond belief, and I loved it the second time when I started to actually understand it. I'd suggest repeat viewings for anyone who didn't like it.