Page 6 of 9 [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

queensamaria
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Feb 2015, 8:21 pm

I used to have crushes in anime characters, from Yu Yu Hakusho's Kurama to Cardcaptors Sakura's Yue. It was back in my younger years.

Kiprobalhato
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

07 Feb 2015, 9:41 pm

i originally had nothing to post here but something then came out of the blue.

Si used to have one on sheik from LOZ. specifically hir model from SSBM............ :lol:

Mais c'est la mort qui t'a assassinée, Marcia,
C'est la mort qui t'a consumée, Marcia,
C'est le cancer que tu as pris sous ton bras,
Maintenant, tu es en cendres, cendres...

BERNIE 2020 - cause it's not red vs. blue, it's the 1% vs. you

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2015, 10:07 pm

I create my own cartoon characters, but I don't really have crushes on them, maybe because they're more like my children and to be attracted to them would be kind of... ew. :lol:

But I find it weird to be actually in love with someone who doesn't even exist. Like for example I once knew a lady who apparently had a thing for Mickey and was jealous of Minnie, and even as a little girl she preferred Mickey over Minnie and once someone threw her a surprise birthday party with a Minnie theme and she was not impressed. She also said she preferred Mr. Potato Head over Mrs. Potato head when I mentioned I owned Mrs. PH when I was a kid and was one of my favorite toys. Or maybe she was more of a tomboy and related better to male characters who were less "girly".

I guess I kind of had a thing for one of the 90's Ninja Turtles when I was young. My older brother thought I was an idiot and that the Turtles were the most stupid fad ever. But he hated everything, so... :P

You kind of have to be careful who you fall for in Japanese video games and anime, especially if you're a straight guy. Even I'm surprised by how many female characters are actually a dude in Japan even in Nintendo's more kid-friendly games like Katrina, Gracie and Sahara in Animal Crossing and even Vivian in Paper Mario TTYD. I saw fan art of Vivian shortly before knowing this and then it was...awkward? Oh, and Birdo? I knew he was supposed to be a male who thought he was a girl when my brother and I got SMB2 years ago. I was okay with that... but the character that I thought really were girls... :?

Transyl
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2015, 11:19 pm

More characters I like

Bones & Booth (Bones)

Anna & Elsa & Emma (OUAT)

Anna & Elsa (Cosplayed by Anna Faith & Lexie Grace)

Asuna & Yuuki (Sword Art Online)

All these characters have somewhat similar relationships and stories. Booth and Bones are actually quite like Anna and Elsa. Bones of course being the one relatable as someone on the spectrum. Booth loving her for who she is. Asuna & Yuuki is a little different, but man, that arch was incredible. The most I've enjoyed an anime in who knows how long.

Skilpadde
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

08 Feb 2015, 12:47 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
I guess I kind of had a thing for one of the 90's Ninja Turtles when I was young.

They were very cute! :D

lostonearth35 wrote:
Even I'm surprised by how many female characters are actually a dude in Japan even in Nintendo's more kid-friendly games like Katrina, Gracie and Sahara in Animal Crossing

8O Wait, what, seriously? Those 3 are dudes?!? They look female to me. I had to look it up, and yeah they really are male in Japan. I wonder why that was changed in the west?

I've seen trailers from Zelda and Final Fantasy where there are male characters who are so beautiful and androgynous I initially thought they were female.

Everyone thinks they have the best dog.
And none of them are wrong.
W.R. Purche

“When the green hills are covered with talking wires and the wolves no longer sing, what good will the money you paid for our land be then”
― Chief Seattle

Kiprobalhato
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

08 Feb 2015, 12:53 am

Skilpadde wrote:
I've seen trailers from Zelda and Final Fantasy where there are male characters who are so beautiful and androgynous I initially thought they were female.

casually flipping through hyrule historia, i see quite a bit of androgynous-looking concept art for link. and untold amounts of scrapped characters.

Mais c'est la mort qui t'a assassinée, Marcia,
C'est la mort qui t'a consumée, Marcia,
C'est le cancer que tu as pris sous ton bras,
Maintenant, tu es en cendres, cendres...

BERNIE 2020 - cause it's not red vs. blue, it's the 1% vs. you

goofygoobers
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2015, 9:24 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
Skilpadde wrote:

casually flipping through hyrule historia, i see quite a bit of androgynous-looking concept art for link. and untold amounts of scrapped characters.

I thought Link was cute when I was a little girl.

Diamondisis
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Feb 2015, 6:04 pm

Mike Winchell

Girlwithaspergers
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2015, 4:33 pm

I crush on fictional characters all the time, at least I think I do.

JackKnight
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Feb 2015, 7:18 am

Cassie (Skins)
Annie (Being Human UK)
Beth (The Walking Dead.. ) : )
Skye (Agents of Shield show)
Sansa (Game of Thrones)
Daenerys (Game of Thrones)
Clara (Doctor Who)
Laura Palmer (Twin Peaks)
Meggan (Comic book character from the X-Men spin off Excalibur- wife of Captain Britain)
Kate Bishop (Comic book character "Hawkeye")
Evy (The Mummy movies- my first as a kid)

Someone mentioned Holliday Grainger's Lucrezia Borgia- while not entirely fictional she was highly lovely :heart:

Transyl
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2015, 6:24 pm

JackKnight wrote:
Someone mentioned Holliday Grainger's Lucrezia Borgia- while not entirely fictional she was highly lovely :heart:
It was me. I love Lucrezia so much. <3 :)

Another one for me. Annabelle from Loving Annabelle.

+ She knows when you need a hug. Even if you don't. And she's not letting go.
+ Sings love songs in front of everybody because she doesn't care what they think.
+ Keeps things that people gave her because she appreciates them even if they're not in her life anymore.
+ Has a very kind heart underneath her somewhat edgy demeanor.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

08 Apr 2015, 2:30 am

So many over the years, I've lost track! :D

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

DataLore
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 Apr 2015, 11:35 pm

HUGE HUGE HUGE crushes on these three identical android cuties from Star Trek!

Data - http://www.blastr.com/sites/blastr/file ... rekTNG.jpg

Lore (ESPECIALLY HIM OKAY! ;P) - http://www.startrek.com/uploads/assets/ ... lore41.png

And B_4! (If he's not on the spectrum I'll eat my own arm too) - http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mem ... -prefix=en

Scott06
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Apr 2015, 3:42 am

I have a crush on Katniss Everdeen- Hunger Games and Bella Swan- Twilight

StaticWorld
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Oct 2015, 7:15 pm

To be honest: Yes, a few. Some people would understand my feelings for certain characters (I can get quite obsessed about them). Unfortunately I always start to like characters in that way that aren't supposed to be liked.