What shows have you recently become interested in?

Page 13 of 14 [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

slw1990
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Jan 2014
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,406

25 Nov 2016, 9:12 pm

I've recently started watching a show called Monsters Inside Me



drlaugh
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Dec 2015
Posts: 3,360

25 Nov 2016, 9:14 pm

Designated Servivor


_________________
Still too old to know it all


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,853
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

25 Nov 2016, 9:25 pm

slw1990 wrote:
I've recently started watching a show called Monsters Inside Me


Now that's genuinely real life creepy sh*t!


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


slw1990
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Jan 2014
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,406

25 Nov 2016, 9:43 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
slw1990 wrote:
I've recently started watching a show called Monsters Inside Me


Now that's genuinely real life creepy sh*t!


Yeah, some of the things I've seen on that show I didn't even know could actually happen.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,853
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

26 Nov 2016, 1:43 am

8O

slw1990 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
slw1990 wrote:
I've recently started watching a show called Monsters Inside Me


Now that's genuinely real life creepy sh*t!


Yeah, some of the things I've seen on that show I didn't even know could actually happen.

:pale: That's damn right!


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Jul 2008
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,197
Location: Luna, Imagination Isle

06 Dec 2016, 4:46 pm

Lost.

I haven't seen it before and I am thinking about watching it.


_________________
I am Transgender. Still Male in body, but Female in mind. I am Ashley.


IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 25 Nov 2016
Age: 56
Gender: Female
Posts: 11,114
Location: Santa Maria, CA.

08 Dec 2016, 10:44 pm

For the most part, I watch tennis or the medical channel. I would say one of my favorite shows on The Tennis Channel, other than an actual match, is "ATP Tour Uncovered." I watched old videos of episodes with Denis Istomin and they were good.



stevet
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 7 Jan 2011
Age: 48
Gender: Male
Posts: 50

10 Dec 2016, 8:16 am

Humans on channel 4 , missed the first series but happened to see it for first time on sunday ,so started watching it from start of first series 1 on line last few days. Really great concept and I can relate to the synths :lol: .



drlaugh
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Dec 2015
Posts: 3,360

10 Dec 2016, 10:00 am

McGiver


_________________
Still too old to know it all


KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Jul 2008
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,197
Location: Luna, Imagination Isle

13 Nov 2017, 5:14 am

Westworld


_________________
I am Transgender. Still Male in body, but Female in mind. I am Ashley.


L.Williamson
Butterfly
Butterfly

User avatar

Joined: 13 Nov 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 10
Location: South East England, U.K

13 Nov 2017, 3:46 pm

Voltron, a good original series on Netflix.



Khiori
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

User avatar

Joined: 17 Oct 2017
Age: 34
Gender: Female
Posts: 86
Location: ShiKahr

17 Nov 2017, 10:44 am

I missed 'Community' when it was first on, I only discovered it recently but I've watched every episode 3 times already.



KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Jul 2008
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,197
Location: Luna, Imagination Isle

30 Nov 2017, 5:01 am

American Gods


_________________
I am Transgender. Still Male in body, but Female in mind. I am Ashley.


MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 29 Nov 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,254

04 Feb 2018, 8:31 pm

Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls
I've been interested in this show for a while because from a couple animated music videos and scenes, it just looked to be something I'd enjoy.

Image

Image


_________________
[Inactive - I have left WP permanently]


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,853
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

04 Feb 2018, 9:10 pm

The Alienist.

German born alienist (psychologist), Lazlo Kreisler, in late 19th century New York attempts to solve the gruesome murders of child prostitutes, using methods ahead of their time, and relying on a circle of volunteers who are in one way or another outcasts in society. Very creepy, dark serial killer show, set against the backdrop of the extreme wealth and contrasting poverty of the big city, with real life characters as Teddy Roosevelt playing minor roles.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,828
Location: Twin Peaks

04 Feb 2018, 10:16 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
The Alienist.

German born alienist (psychologist), Lazlo Kreisler, in late 19th century New York attempts to solve the gruesome murders of child prostitutes, using methods ahead of their time, and relying on a circle of volunteers who are in one way or another outcasts in society. Very creepy, dark serial killer show, set against the backdrop of the extreme wealth and contrasting poverty of the big city, with real life characters as Teddy Roosevelt playing minor roles.


I've got to check that out since I read the book a couple of years ago.