Bron/Broen season 2 (The Bridge, original version)

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

alwaystomorrow
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Oct 2013, 3:05 pm

UnknownBennetsister: Thanks, but I'm afraid that won't work outside of Finland -- I've tried the Danish and Swedish sites, even an Icelandic one, too, but nothing worked. :( On the upside, I did find all three episodes eventually, if without subs...

Man, I feel so bad for everyone in that series. I'm super excited to see where things will go. Saga and Martin are fantastic as always, and I enjoy most of the new characters, too (well, the ones I trust, which is to say not very many of them ;) ).

unknownBennetsister
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Oct 2013, 10:59 am

Alwaystomorrow, hopefully you'll find a version with subtitles soon. But guess you can understand parts of it without them?

Melted my heart, when Martin told the new police guy not to confuse Saga with ironic comments or he will have to deal with Martin :) He's so protective over Saga, sweet!

Plenty of other scenes to gush over too, but if I'm pretty much the only one watching the new season I don't want to spoil it for others.

pasnthroo
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Oct 2013, 10:31 am

The first four episodes of season 2 are posted in streaming version with English subs at

boardDOTdailyflixDOTnet/indexDOTphp?/topic/42752-the-bridge-bronbroen-2012/

I replaced the periods with the word DOT because it wouldn't let me post otherwise.