Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2019, 12:52 pm

CAROL CHANNING, the actress who created the tlead roles in the original productions of the Broadway musicald " BELLIO, DOLLY! " and " GENTKEMEN OREFER BLONDS", has died at 97. Seattle-raisec Channing made few movies, and she did not play her signature roles in the film versions of them. We had the cast LP of " DOLLY! " in my childhood ; and another last part of my childhood us gone :( . And another old;-timer gone. I have been posting all over in remembering of her to-day. I did see her, with family, when she played a revival of " HELLO, DOLLY! " in the late 70s, but I wasn"'t as interested in musicals at that kate-teenage point in my life

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

OstrichSack
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Jan 2019, 1:14 am

She was in a live action "Alice in Wonderland" movie. Her character was really creepy and gave me nightmares.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2019, 2:31 pm

I remember her from this. One of my favorite Family Guy moments.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2019, 5:01 pm

... :) THANK YOU! That was new to me.
She had another animated voice role if note to me, the co:star, in a film I had forgotten about when I posted that, " SHINBONE ALLEY ".

Aspiegaming"]I remember her from this. One of my favorite Family Guy moments.[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!