Absence of X Men and Fantastic Four in MArvel/disney

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2014, 2:48 pm

I find it quite frustrating that Disney is not doing X Men or Fantastic Four Cartoons nor are they putting them in Disney Infinity. I understand Fox owns the film rights for X Men and Fantastic Four, but Disney/ Marvel do have the animated series rights and video game rights for X Men ad Fantastic Four. Do you think that Disney would make some X Men and Fantastic Four Animated series for Disney XD and put X Men and Fantastic Four in Disney Infinity?

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2014, 5:17 pm

According to many articles that I have read, MARVEL has been satisfied with the relatively well handling of the X-Men franchise by 20th Century Fox, so IMO, the likelihood of Fox giving the film rights to the X-Men franchise back to MARVEL won't happen for a long while. That's just my opinion, but regarding the Fantastic Four film franchise, I agree with many that Fox is playing chicken with the film rights.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2014, 5:33 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
According to many articles that I have read, MARVEL has been satisfied with the relatively well handling of the X-Men franchise by 20th Century Fox, so IMO, the likelihood of Fox giving the film rights to the X-Men franchise back to MARVEL won't happen for a long while. That's just my opinion, but regarding the Fantastic Four film franchise, I agree with many that Fox is playing chicken with the film rights.

Spiderman film rights is owned by Sony and Spiderman has his own show in Disney XD and appears in Disney Infinity. I think It should be the same for X Men and Fantastic Four. Like Sony, Fox should renegotiate its rights on Fantastic Four and x men