Page 907 of 909 [ 13627 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 904, 905, 906, 907, 908, 909  Next

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2006
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 48,236
Location: Portland, Oregon

04 Dec 2018, 11:00 pm

graceksjp wrote:
AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald


Did you like it?


Yes I did even though some parts were slow, which in turn gave me a feeling to leave the theater.

Even though I agree with many who thought WB should have brought back Colin Farrell as Grindelwald, I thought Johnny Depp was terrific.


_________________
Silly NTs, I have Aspergers, and having Aspergers is gr-r-reat!


Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Oct 2014
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,658
Location: West Springfield, MA

04 Dec 2018, 11:10 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
graceksjp wrote:
AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald


Did you like it?


Yes I did even though some parts were slow, which in turn gave me a feeling to leave the theater.

Even though I agree with many who thought WB should have brought back Colin Farrell as Grindelwald, I thought Johnny Depp was terrific.


I saw that movie too. I found it to be a pretty average movie, but I still enjoyed not always knowing where the story was going to go. That and I further feel like Newt Scamander could possibly be on the spectrum which I feel could lead to more positive representation in media.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Posts: 36,986
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

04 Dec 2018, 11:40 pm

The Nun.

There's been a lot of talk about how this is such a great horror movie. Well, it's not. Don't waste your money.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 May 2006
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,514
Location: Ontario Canada

05 Dec 2018, 9:40 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
The Nun.

There's been a lot of talk about how this is such a great horror movie. Well, it's not. Don't waste your money.

good to know.


_________________
I like to talk about Asperger'srelated issues as well as Asperger's related interest. So PM me!


AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2006
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 48,236
Location: Portland, Oregon

05 Dec 2018, 2:02 pm

cecilfienkelstien wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
The Nun.

There's been a lot of talk about how this is such a great horror movie. Well, it's not. Don't waste your money.

good to know.


I will keep this in mind.


_________________
Silly NTs, I have Aspergers, and having Aspergers is gr-r-reat!


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Posts: 36,986
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

05 Dec 2018, 5:44 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
cecilfienkelstien wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
The Nun.

There's been a lot of talk about how this is such a great horror movie. Well, it's not. Don't waste your money.

good to know.


I will keep this in mind.


Well, in all honesty, judge for yourselves. I just didn't like it. But a big reason for that is because I know what frauds Ed and Loraine Warren really were. :evil:


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


graceksjp
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Aug 2018
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Posts: 812
Location: Down the rabbit hole

05 Dec 2018, 8:46 pm

Kenya wrote:
AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
graceksjp wrote:
AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald


Did you like it?


Yes I did even though some parts were slow, which in turn gave me a feeling to leave the theater.

Even though I agree with many who thought WB should have brought back Colin Farrell as Grindelwald, I thought Johnny Depp was terrific.


I saw that movie too. I found it to be a pretty average movie, but I still enjoyed not always knowing where the story was going to go. That and I further feel like Newt Scamander could possibly be on the spectrum which I feel could lead to more positive representation in media.


Oh he almost certainly is. Most fans of the series have an ongoing theory about it.
I think the plot was a little slow and kinda messy, but I like the characters, the CGI was amazing, and since its the second in a series of five I can forgive it for essentially being one giant set-up for the next movie. (anyone else get serious Star Wars prequel vibes? lol)
Im surprised you liked having Johnny Depp in it. A lot of people were actually pretty made about his casting.


_________________
*404 Error: Inspirational quote not found*

PM me, Im bored


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Posts: 16,663
Location: PNW

06 Dec 2018, 5:39 am

Witness for the prosecution (1982). Courtroom drama / mystery with a twist ending. It showed up on youtube's recommend for me. Well done, very classy.


_________________
comfortably numb


cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 May 2006
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,514
Location: Ontario Canada

06 Dec 2018, 11:08 am

Matilda.
I liked it a lot.


_________________
I like to talk about Asperger'srelated issues as well as Asperger's related interest. So PM me!


domineekee
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Jan 2018
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,508

06 Dec 2018, 11:40 am

I tried to watch "The Wild Angels" starring Peter Fonda last night but it was pretty bad apart from the soundtrack.



cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 May 2006
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,514
Location: Ontario Canada

07 Dec 2018, 9:45 am

Elf.
Really funny


_________________
I like to talk about Asperger'srelated issues as well as Asperger's related interest. So PM me!


graceksjp
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Aug 2018
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Posts: 812
Location: Down the rabbit hole

07 Dec 2018, 1:29 pm

cecilfienkelstien wrote:
Elf.
Really funny


YASS. Lmao one of the best Christmas traditions of all time :mrgreen:


_________________
*404 Error: Inspirational quote not found*

PM me, Im bored


TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Sep 2018
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,628
Location: US

07 Dec 2018, 6:59 pm

I watched the live action version of How The Grinch Stole Christmas with my mom and brother. Good movie. 8)


_________________
(' _') ( '-' ) ('_ ')


IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Nov 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 14,865
Location: In a Book

07 Dec 2018, 7:11 pm

I'm in the middle of Home Alone right now.
If he knows to get a toothbrush which is approved by the American Dental Association, why can't he call 911?
I do think it's funny though. I like his sarcasm to his mother! :heart:



liamdude5
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

Joined: 7 Dec 2018
Gender: Male
Posts: 2
Location: Rollins College

07 Dec 2018, 8:04 pm

The last movie I saw in theatres was the new Grinch. I thought it was cool.