Idea for Marvel Cinematic Universe Fantastic 4 film

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2014, 12:46 pm

I heard of rumours of the Sony leaks that Sony is going to share Spiderman with Disney/ Marvel and let the Spiderman reboot be in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and be a collaboration with Sony and Disney/Marvel. I really think Fox (who owns the film rights for X Men and Fantastic Four) should do the same thing with the Fantastic Four. I do not think Fantastic Four can fit in the X Men universe and I believe that Fox should share Fantastic Four with Disney/ Marvel just like Sonys Spiderman. I think Phase 4 of the MCU should be about the Kree and Skrull War with Galactus as the main villain in the end of Phase 4. here is who should be cast.

David Tennant as Reed Richards/ Mr Fantastic

Hannah Spearitt as Sue Storm/ The Invisible Woman
ImageImage

Andrew Hayden Smith as Johnny Storm/ Human Torch
ImageImage

Robert Llewelyn as Ben Grimm/ The Thing
ImageImage

Timothy Spall as Harvey Elder/Mole Man

Javier Bardem as Victor Von Doom/ Dr Doom
ImageImage

Gabriel Woolf as the voice of Galactus
ImageImage

Tell me what you think.

slenkar
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2014, 2:31 pm

a movie with galactus would be pretty epic

They should just go crazy with it and not worry about the mass audience, just put as much epic stuff from the comics in one movie.

space titans battling each other!

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2014, 3:06 pm

slenkar wrote:
a movie with galactus would be pretty epic

They should just go crazy with it and not worry about the mass audience, just put as much epic stuff from the comics in one movie.

space titans battling each other!

Agreed. It would be even better than Thanos, but if they ever do Galactus, they should do it right. They should actually show him and have him talk with a deep powerful voice, not like the way they messed it up in Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2014, 9:51 pm

I remember reading how they are planning to deviate from the Marvel universe, such as making Ben Grimm a small, weak guy, very different from the comic book Ben Grimm, who was always a big guy, even before turning into a superhero/monster.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2014, 10:59 pm

KyleTheGhost wrote:
Agreed. It would be even better than Thanos, but if they ever do Galactus, they should do it right. They should actually show him and have him talk with a deep powerful voice, not like the way they messed it up in Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.

The Galactus "cloud" from Rise of the Silver Surfer would have seemed better in hindsight had they made a trilogy like they were planning. The cloud wasn't meant to be Galactus himself, but rather it was supposed to be obscuring him. At the end when the Silver Surfer flies into the cloud, you can see the outline of Galactus's helmet. It was only supposed to be a tease for the third film, which would have either been Fantastic Four 3 or a solo Silver Surfer, and would have featured Galactus in all his glory.

It's a shame they never got to do the third film. The second was no masterpiece, but I thought it was a pretty big improvement on the first, and I enjoyed it for what it was. It would have been nice to see them improve the series even more and go out with a bang with a nice Galactus epic.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2014, 1:16 pm

Maybe Phase 4 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe would be about Galactus and would feature Aliens whos worlds were destroyed by Galactus (The Symbiotes in Spider-Man and the Skrulls in Fantastic Four). Maybe Dr Doom can also appear in Agents of Shield, Iron Man 4 etc.