Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Fatal-Noogie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: California coast, United States of America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Cosmos

13 Feb 2015, 12:14 am

I'm trying to make an animated car chase involving a Dalorean going over both paved roads and gravel/dusty/sandy terrain. This is a personal art project with NO PROFIT INVOLVED. I need sounds of tires squealing on pavement, engines running, cars going over dirt roads, etc. The Doppler effect is no problem. I can't find the sounds I need on freesound.org or soundbible.com .

Are there any car shows which have parts without voice commentary or music? I would also consider paying professional Foley art websites if anyone has recommendations.

I will cite all my sound (and image) sources in the description when I upload to youtube.

russiank12
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Feb 2015, 6:14 pm

Well there's this site I like to go on for sounds called SoundSnap.com

Hope that helps :)

Fatal-Noogie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: California coast, United States of America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Cosmos

16 Feb 2015, 7:14 pm

That's a little more expensive than I want. I will need to dig up at least 15 individual sounds to complete my project.
Thanks for the suggestion tho.

I should give the car a different engine sound every clip, just to see if anyone is paying attention:
Have a Ferrari engine, then a dirt bike engine, then a monster truck engine, then a leaf blower, etc.
(I'm not really going to do that.)