Who is your favorite character from a TV show and why

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

jenisautistic
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2015, 8:29 am

I have many of my favorite used to be Kurt from glee but now that's a tough one probably pinky pie from my little pony or scout from the outsiders TV show. I still like Kurt though for many reasons first of all like me he was bullied and is very fragile like his name porcelain but strong at times and can stand up to bullying he also has that power spirit inside of him to be really really happy and is a great singer.

I pinky pie is happy funny and always want to make friends.

Now Scout is an interesting one she is spunky like another favorite of mine punky Brewster but I chose her over punky for some reason because she is more of a underrated character because she wasn't really recognized that much her show was not seen by many people anyway her parents fight a lot and my parents are not together actually they never were married and other ways I can relate to scout.

Now I can tell you about my favorite character from South Park and go on forever with characters in different TV shows that are my favorite but overall these are the three characters and that I like the most they have a lot of dept to them and honestly thought those first and that's pretty much how I chose my favorite characters.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2015, 8:46 am

As a kid, I liked Eddie's father (Tom Corbett I believe his name was) because he was a good dad.

Otherwise, I don't really have a "favorite character," per se.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2015, 12:28 pm

Eren Jaeger from Attack on Titan because we have an insane amount in common. Aside from the non important comparison points like very similar physical qualities, I had a philosophy about life almost exactly like his before I watched the show. If I joined the military I'd choose the front line, otherwise I'd just feel like a coward. I also feel like I've been trapped behind a metaphorical wall my whole life and want to see all there is to see in the world. My anger was dormant though up till I watched the show.

Rustin Cohle from True Detective. He's a man who knows himself, that's all I'll say.

There's a couple from Game of Thrones

John Snow because I relate a lot to him.
Sandor Clegane for the same reason.
Aria Stark for the same reason.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2015, 2:19 am

As a kid I really liked the kids in the movie Mystery at Castle House. I thought they were pretty cool, especially Spider.
And I had a thing for Marshall Teller in Eerie Indiana when I was 13-14. He was cute and the series was exciting. Eerie was such a great place!

Lassie will always be a fave, be it movie or series.

Sheldon Cooper is a big one, because despite all the differences between me and him, I identify so much with him.

Ame from Wolf Children is a recent fave. When he's little he's timid and cute, and later he chooses to be wolf rather than human, all of which I liked. I also really liked how the mother wanted her half wolf children to choose their own paths, even if she did srtuggle coming to terms with Ame leaving so early.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

15 Sep 2015, 12:31 am

Carly Shay from iCarly. I have a huge crush on her & the actress who plays her, Miranda Cosgrove. She's funny, sweet, caring, responsible, mature, independent, & CUTE.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2015, 8:00 am

Doc Martin (from the self-titled show) - He's most definitely an Aspie!

Other than Sheldon Cooper, Mary Cooper (TBBT) - I love Mary because she's from the South, and I've known alot of women like her.

Minnie ("Lark Rise to Candleford") - She doesn't have a filter, and just everything that comes to her mind, comes out her face!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2015, 8:24 pm

Mike, from Breaking Bad, and it's prequel, Better Call Saul.
Essentially, he's an ex cop turned organized crime fixer, bag man, and hit man. But, as awful as who his employers, and later partners, are, he is himself a man of unshakable ethics and loyalty. Plus, he's an old guy who is also an unmatched bad ass - quite the odd combination.

beakybird
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2015, 7:56 pm

Im quite partial to Jim Lahey from Trailer Park Boys. Drunken friggin fool. I love Bubbles too.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2015, 9:01 am

Um...maybe Sheldon Cooper and the Doctor of course. Oh, and Sherlock from the BBC series. Benedict Cumberbach is awesome! [Spellcheck tried to change Cumberbach to cucumber...Benedict Cucumber.]

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII