Anyone else excited for the return of Crank Yankers?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

SportsGamer35728
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Feb 2019, 9:01 am

Yesterday, it was announced that Jimmy Kimmel and Adam Carolla would be bringing back an updated version of the 2000s Comedy Central show Crank Yankers, a program I had a slight obsession with growing up. Is anyone else looking forward to seeing it again? Ironically, I hope one of my formerly favorite characters from the original run, Special Ed, does not return this time around. While I found him amusing back then when I was younger and didn't know any better, now as the godfather and cousin of a toddler with Down Syndrome, I find the character rather offensive.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

15 Feb 2019, 7:04 am

I liked the 1st 3 seasons. I also bought the CDs they made. I didn't know they made a 4th season till one night last year when I saw it listed on Comedy Central & I put it on. That was the only ep of season 4 I seem some of. It didn't look familiar to me & the guide listed it as season 4 so I looked it up online the next day. Apparently they made it years later after canceling it. I wasn't really watching TV much at the time which explains why I never knew about it. I really wish CC would show the reruns of all 4 seasons.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition