What are you watching on Netflix right now?

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2016, 12:26 pm

irene wrote:
If I was able to watch episode 9 from season 3, "The Family of Blood", from the Dr. Who series I would be watching something on the website. But I can't because BBC didn't renew their contract with Netflix.

Yesterday I took 4 out of 5 DVDs from the library only to realize later that I didn't find the one I wanted. :cry: :x

The first part of the story was quite different than all the other episodes I have seen in the series which I found to be very interesting. Especially the part where 'the Doctor' (who is now not the Doctor) starts crying and whining that he doesn't want to leave the woman he loves. Dr. Who whining! 8O :?:

I miss Doctor Who being on Netflix so much, luckily I have most of the new series and some of the classics on DVD.
Right now, I'm watching Supernatural and Broadchurch :D

Beau
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2016, 6:47 pm

Arrested Development: Pier Pressure ep. Next time you want to teach your kid a lesson, think again :lol:

boofle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Mar 2016, 6:42 pm

Just started, Good Morning Call.

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt5520732/

KrisVincent
Butterfly
Butterfly

31 Mar 2016, 12:01 am

Most recently finished Jessica Jones, both seasons of Daredevil, the latest House of Cards, and re-watched all 6 seasons of Numb3rs.

Hm, so I guess I'll just throw on some old Ally McBeal episodes for background noise. I do love the sound of Peter MacNicol's voice. Can't go wrong with Lucy Liu. Not to mention Portia de Rossi's hair. Ah, and Richard Fish always cracks me up. Good times.

SameStars
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 12:33 am

The Bridge