Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

29 Apr 2017, 4:58 pm

This thread is for good movies.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2017, 5:04 pm

Then you should have posted it in "Television, Film, and Video", and not here in "General Autism".

Anon_92
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

29 Apr 2017, 6:17 pm

Why? EVERYONE HERE likes good movies, so why not ask the Aspies?

BTW- what I do is open one window with Chrome, then with AOL I IMDB movies by year and look for the ones with a 6.0 or better... anything less than a 6 is crap. So I find one and if it is interesting or has good actors, I'll watch it. I go to Chrome and "PUTLOCKER WATCH MOVIE TITLE" and it comes up in the search results. There's generally 2 or 3 BS pop-ups but close them and enjoy the movie!

PS- if you get stuck in a black hole, just close and reopen Chrome- see?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2017, 6:34 pm

Anon_92 wrote:
Why? EVERYONE HERE likes good movies, so why not ask the Aspies?

Because this forum has rules and a format.

This section is for the discussion of autism. Period.

Anon_92 wrote:
BTW- what I do is open one window with Chrome, then with AOL I IMDB movies by year and look for the ones with a 6.0 or better... anything less than a 6 is crap. So I find one and if it is interesting or has good actors, I'll watch it. I go to Chrome and "PUTLOCKER WATCH MOVIE TITLE" and it comes up in the search results. There's generally 2 or 3 BS pop-ups but close them and enjoy the movie!

PS- if you get stuck in a black hole, just close and reopen Chrome- see?

All that, along with your "answer time" thread belongs in Random Discussion.

Surely a genius like you can grasp what sections of WP are appropriate to post in based on the content of the post.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2017, 7:14 pm

There are rules and conventions here that all members are expected to read and adhere to. Some initial leniency is given to new members who make mistakes unwittingly, however if a new member continues to ignore the conventions despite requests to modify their behaviour, the ban rules are applied.