Do think Jack Sparrow is an Aspie or has ADHD?

Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2020, 10:11 pm

The criminal statistics is keeping pointing out that the developmentally disabled population are more likely to be victims crimes than commit them, but I believe that there are criminals with developmental disorders as well

Last edited by FranzOren on 30 Jun 2020, 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2020, 10:14 pm

Just because I have history of being diagnosed with Pervasive Developmental Disorder, Intellectual Disability and ADHD, doesn't mean that I am not capable of being a criminal

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2020, 10:14 pm

But, if I have severe to profound form of Pervasive Developmental Disorder, that would be a different story, because anyone with the most severe form of ASD have this Learning Disability that may prevent them from committing crimes

Last edited by FranzOren on 30 Jun 2020, 10:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2020, 10:15 pm

Anyone like me with developmental disorders are also much more likely to commit crimes than a profoundly developmentally disabled population

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2020, 10:16 pm

I hope you realize that PDD-NOS is a form of Autism where a life form had great developmental destress and failed to fit in the society in early childhood and still had neurotypical traits and probably social skills at the same time

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2020, 10:17 pm

PDD-NOS is such a mild form of ASD to the point where you can do neurotypical things at the same time, even though you have history of developmental delay

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2020, 10:19 pm

I am higher-functioning enough to commit serious crimes, even though I have history of developmental delay

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2020, 10:20 pm

I am capable enough of being a pirate, even though I have history of developmental delay

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2020, 10:22 pm

I can be very charming as well and have persuasion skills, even though I have history of developmental delay

Last edited by FranzOren on 30 Jun 2020, 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2020, 10:23 pm

Unless I am profoundly developmentally delayed, that would be a different story

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2020, 8:30 am

FranzOren wrote:
Even though I agree that most ones with developmental disorders are more likely to be victims of crimes, that does not mean that they never commit crimes
Congratulations!  A thirteen-year necrobump -- A NEW RECORD!!

Now, if you would please try to submit all of your consecutive sentences in a single post, that would be very nice.

Thank you.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2020, 10:51 am

The criminal statistics is keeping pointing out that the developmentally disabled population are more likely to be victims crimes than commit them, but I believe that there are criminals with developmental disorders as well

Just because I have history of being diagnosed with Pervasive Developmental Disorder, Intellectual Disability and ADHD, doesn't mean that I am not capable of being a criminal

But, if I have severe to profound form of Pervasive Developmental Disorder, that would be a different story, because anyone with the most severe form of ASD have this Learning Disability that may prevent them from committing crimes

Anyone like me with developmental disorders are also much more likely to commit crimes than a profoundly developmentally disabled population

I hope you realize that PDD-NOS is a form of Autism where a life form had great developmental destress and failed to fit in the society in early childhood and still had neurotypical traits and probably social skills at the same time

PDD-NOS is such a mild form of ASD to the point where you can do neurotypical things at the same time, even though you have history of developmental delay

I am higher-functioning enough to commit serious crimes, even though I have history of developmental delay

I am capable enough of being a pirate, even though I have history of developmental delay

I can be very charming as well and have persuasion skills, even though I have history of developmental delay

Unless I am profoundly developmentally delayed, that would be a different story

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2020, 11:19 am

morrisi wrote:
I do

I realize that the person I am addressing probably died of old age thirteen years ago, but....

ADHD and aspergers are two gigantically different things.

So the answer to you're question cant be "I do".

I would judge him, and indeed most actual historical pirates, as being ADHD, but not aspie. But some likely were aspie.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2020, 5:48 pm

I don't have a problem with Sheldon or even Jerry from Boston Legal being parodies. I have Aspburgers too, but I am able to separate fiction from reality and say it's only entertainment. Is that bad of me?

Redd_Kross
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2020, 7:50 pm

He's Keith Richards (so alcohol, weed, coke and heroin) with an added dose of ADHD.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2020, 11:09 pm

My post seems to have been merged into this thread, and no longer makes sense, in case anyone was wondering what my post was doing here.