Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2020, 11:51 am

I only saw a few episodes of it on tv but was not watching it religiously until I got Disney + and I’m liking it. However I’ve been reading stuff about it and apparently people are saying it’s like Adventure Time, The X-Files and Twin Peaks all as one. I am aware of what those shows are but I have never seen them so I feel like people may ask why do I watch that if I have never watched those shows. I tried watching Adventure Time but it felt a little too weirder for my taste and I sometimes like weird stuff such as what we’re talking about. As for the other shows even though I hear they were good i’m Not entirely sure if I wanna try them out. Heck I’m spending the time I have With Disney + as it’s only temporary. I guess i’m Just not that interested in some things even if they are good but you may ask if I’m not interested interested in those then why are you watching something that has those things you’re not interested? Honestly I don’t know but I can’t seem to enjoy watching Gravity Falls while all that stuff I talked about is intruding my thoughts. Honestly iIm A fan of the old Simpsons and it kinda sort of has similar writing but also it’s a cartoon and despite being an adult I almost like cartoons more than live action.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2020, 10:10 am

I've already watched it on Hulu. Great show.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.